Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo rb Profile on Pleo World Hong Kong  (Read 13044 times)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Pleo rb Profile on Pleo World Hong Kong
« on: December 26, 2010, 01:18:52 PM »

I thought I'd post the link to the Hong Kong Pleoworld profile so people can find it:

http://www.pleoworld.com.hk/pleo_rb/eng/mypleo_profile.php

Kat:
You are so lucky to get a named cape for Kermit !

I am willing to pay if they could make it for our Pleoxie, Lam Chai and U Chai (our new Ugobe Pleo !)

By the way, I surfed the pleoworld.com and found a new page which contains some unique interesting information of Pleo rb.

Here is the link of the page for your reference.  

http://www.pleoworld.com.hk/pleo_rb/eng/mypleo_profile.php

Mine is a Great China version and I found a 4 digit number ( security code) at the inner page of back cover of the companion guide, I tried and it worked.

Hope you find the same at the companion guide.

That is so cool.

I entered Oslo's details (from the inside back cover of the manual) and got details about his genetics and a shot of him hatching from his egg during incubation.

OzPleo, I tryed it with the serial number on the foot and the number code on my book and it wont take it any number of times I list it. Is this real or made up or is this only for the blue or Pink variety. ? Also no matter how many times I try to log in, I almost never can log in with my name which is very frustrating, Did your info tell you genetics like personality traits etc/.
                  RedwoodsMama

Because it's the HK site you have to sign up again, just use the same details you did for the US Pleoworld. Then in the back inside cover you will get your serial number and 4 digit security code. After you've signed up go to that page again (logged in) and enter those details. Yes you will get personality traits as well.

The whole discussion is on page 10 of the 'Kermit My Pink Pleo rb' thread.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:20:34 PM by Crewella »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo rb Profile on Pleo World Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 02:08:38 PM »

I have tryed it all, I signed up on the Pleo world HK site, registered my Pleo, logged in and entered all of Pleo Rb information and even printed out the Product registration page but when I enter the number on his foot and security code, it still says, invalid number several times, What am I doing wrong as I am still logged in? I also registered my Pleo, but it is a green Pleo Rb.?
                               RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 03:25:45 PM »

Hi RWM - I can't get Belle's details either - it won't accept the security number and code.  I re-registered my details last night, but couldn't register Belle when I tried.  Tonight I managed to register Belle, but couldn't get the profile.  Maybe it all just takes a bit of time?  I'll try again and report back tomorrow (if not before).

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »

Me too won't accept the code :(
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »

so at this point I am wondering is this real, I mean is Oz the only one that this is working for and if so why? This is what led me to believe it was a joke, a Master Joke and well done mind you, but a joke and not real, as it would seem one of us, esp one with a China Market Pleo Rb, pink or blue should be able to get these details by now,  ??? I have registered, signed in, registered my Pleo Rb, and done all the instructions to the tee and printed out everything so as to not make a mistake, The only thing I have not done is contact someone and I have figured if someone else with a blue or PInk Pleo Rb can not successfuly do it, then what chance do I have? None I think,

If someone else can suscessfully do it, then I will try it again, otherwise I think it is futile at this point to try it anymorre.
                                         RedwoodsMama                     family of Pleo Rb

twoNZpleos

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »

Worked for me first try, here is Luna's pic:
Luna in Egg
Luna in Egg

*edited to add*

For those who it won't work for are you using the number on the foot or the owners card?  I used the card, and serial number in back of book!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 08:52:39 PM by twoNZpleos »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 10:09:05 PM »

Hi twoNzpleo, I tryed the number on the back of the book, same number as on Pleo's foot and of course the serial number and they are the same number as on her foot, I also printed out the numbers page from her registering and there is no way of messing it up that way. Here is an example and you can tell me if I am doing it right. It says 12 digit number  ; just an example 5 6922 685464 4 and then the sercurity code, four numbers such as  1234          . NOw I have entered it both ways, as written in the book, where one number, here the 5 at the beginning and the 4 at the end all by themself, and also with the numbers all together with no breaks or spaces in between. Which way worked for you. ? Also I made sure I was logged in, and it had my name but kept saying invalid serail number or security number, so what do I do next? Does it matter if I have a green Pleo Rb instead of pink or blue? kInd of stumped and would love to see someone else with a green get in so I know it works.
                Frustrated in the Redwoods, RedwoodsMama

twoNZpleos

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 10:54:59 PM »

I wouldn't know if it's just the pink/blue but that could very well be the case as with all the green colour variations it may be too difficult for them to show a somewhat generic image if you know what I mean?!  And I mentioned the foot/card as the moulded number on Luna's front right foot (where it says FC PLEOrb™) isn't the same as on the card - however there is a sticker on her front left foot with the card number .. 

I entered my numbers like this:  662926866889  and 5673

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 01:25:34 AM »

I'd love to have a go but Beta does not have a security code! :(  His details will remain a mystery! His serial number is even hand written on his foot!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 01:43:39 AM »

Kermy's details will sadly also remain a mystery as I also have no security code for her. :(

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 04:29:04 AM »

Hi NZ... I think it may be a blue/pink thing... when I put the SN and sec. code in for my green rb... it states it's invalid.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 07:23:29 AM »

Still coming up as invalid for Belle - though I've received the email from her registration.

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 09:29:04 AM »

i guess it makes sense as the blue and pink are Hong Kong specials and as the site you are trying to register with is based over there to me it is obvious it will only work for the blue and Pinks ? ?  :D Not sure why it is not working for your Belle though Crewella   ???
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:30:36 AM by barrettgazzy »
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »

I have a Pink one, and it doesn't work :(
I'm so happy about my three Pleos Fay my cute girl (Pink RB) and Pleo my old cool boy  (ugbe Pleo) :-) and chill out boy smoothie (ugbe Pleo)=.)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

FoxinSox

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 10:34:57 AM »

It worked for my little blue guy.  I used the 12 digit code on the back of his ID card and the 4 digit code in the back of the companion guide. Gives you their gender (probability), a little about their personality, and there's a DNA code sheet on one of the 3 options that comes up when you put in the 2 codes.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 02:25:26 PM »

Not working for Pleakly :( It's a really nice touch though, very cute :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »

I do think it is a nice touch also, but it is it appears only for Blue and Pink Hong Kong varieties, it seems that the Green Pleo Rb could be done too, just dont have to have an exact picture of their eyes. I do like not knowing as well, can't really understand how they could possibly predict the percentage that it will be a boy or a girl for Green varieties, the blue and pink perhaps, only because typically blue is more of a boy color and pink more of a girl color, but otherwise, it entirely up to the owner! I guess now I dont need to try anymore, I just thought I was being illiterate...computer un-savvy.
                                    RedwoodsMama

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 08:29:02 PM »

Still coming up as invalid for Belle!  >:(

I did also have a poke about on the site while I was trying - lots of areas are obviously not ready yet but there are the beginnings of a very impressive FAQ section and also hints of the PrbDK to be released in 2011!  ;D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 05:44:43 AM »

Hmmmmmm...........still not able to do it, still coming up 'invalid code'.  >:(

I'm starting to wonder ............... remembering my feeling that all the boxes had been opened when Belle arrived, and the fact that the battery seemed to arrive fully charged, I had a good look at the stickers on Belle's foot and on her instruction booklet.  The numbers do match, but the sticker inside the back cover of the booklet has definitely been torn off and replaced.  Maybe the security code in the book doesn't actually match her model number?  ???

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 05:49:38 AM »

I wonder if Pleoworld customer support would be able to give out the security code if you give them your SN number?  I might try asking them about Kermy's and see what they say.  I would love to be able to see her details on the site.  :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 06:17:35 AM »

I'm guessing the sales/warehouse staff at Gimmedigi were having a good look as Belle must have been one of the first through their system.  I'll try there first and see what they say about this.   Will report back.  :)

Smilegirl

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Hello guys!!!;)
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »

I have written an e-mail to Pleoworld customer support I hope I will get an answer :) It would be great when I get more details about my lovely Fay ;)

Best wishes Smilegirl :)

CARPE DIEM!;-)

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 09:43:36 AM »

Gimmedigi probably nopened up a load of the first pink/blue pleos they received to take photos.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 01:37:22 PM »

Yup, Pleakly had been opened and switched on, and from what it sounds Crewella, Belle was opened too :(
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »

Does anyone know if PleoWorld, ,the US version site will do a information number thing for the green versions like they have for the Pink and blue? Even with the eyes closed, I think they could do a version of it if they wanted to, except the probability of sex, I don't understand that one.?
                   RedwoodsMama
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal