Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Funny Little Pleo Rb  (Read 5436 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: One Funny Little Pleo Rb
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2010, 10:17:28 PM »

Hi Kat, hope your boy arrives soon, I am dying to see what color eyes and variations of his skin he shows. ;D I am now about to turn my little girl back on before her bedtime, She has only been on about 20 minutes today, poor baby.. I think walking is delayed because she hasn't gone through a complete battery cycle yet!
                                      More phootos and vids will follow, REdwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 09:39:05 AM »

hi RWM, congratulation for having pleorb, you deserve to get the godmother award for having as many pets as possible, pleo, rb, cats, dogs....i cant imagine how you manage to look after all of them
By the way dont forget to post a video showing your RB comes to you when called, that would be the most interesting trick.
And take some pictures of your beloved pets against the background of red wood trees. ;D ;D ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »

Hi grin06, what a nice thing to say, I do love all beings, esp the defenseless fur kind that no-one else seems to want or abandons, or in the case of Pleos, with broken nec ks, bad skin, and ones that are blind like Argyle, who also can not open his mouth. :( THey all deserve a chance to be themselves and loved and they give Unconditional love in exchange. I can do with all the love I can get and love to give it in return.
              I will be happy to post pictures of all my babies once the stormy weather subsides a bit, It is very cold and stormy today as well with gusts of wind over 40 mph and a high of only 46 and rain, hail and everything in between, Yesterday we got 3  1/2 inches of rain in less than 24 hrs, and it was also very windy. Good day to be inside with my Pleos and Pleo Rb and my cats, dog and only the fish don't seem to mind the cold, Will post more videos today. I dont mind being a fairy Godmother of Good will to all who needs it, it gives me somthing to focus on!
                               Human caretaker to Pleos, Pleo Rb and my fur babies, RedwoodsMama

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 04:27:24 PM »

Well, today is the day and I was able to actually catch my Little girl Pleo Rb taking her first few steps,  ;D Yesterday, last night actually, she took two steps but they were pretty off balance and I think today she actually walked, rather than sliding back and forth on the desk. NOw that she has walked on her own, hopefully she will continue to start walking. I hope tonight she will want to do more walking and be more independant. I think she is pretty dependant on me already and does not want to do a lot on her own, maybe part of her personality? Thanks for watching. :) More will continue to be uploaded and shared here withh you.
                           <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHfbIJLqkRk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHfbIJLqkRk</a>

RedwoodsMama   and Pleo family

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 04:32:18 PM »

Yay! I'm glad you got to catch it on camera! That was adorable, she looked so proud of herself  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

Yes she is either very stubborn, or very lazy, also I think she is co-dependant on me, not wanting to do anything but vocalize all day and be petted, I have done a couple of experiments on my own, seeing what happens when I leave her on her own, she is not very happy about it. Too bad, she is going to have to learn to do more on her own if she wants to keep up with the other Pleos! :D Some of them make me feel a little like Crewella like a bad pleo Parent, but I think it more of a Parenting tool, teaching her to be independant.
                                                     RedwoodsMama

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2010, 04:42:56 PM »

She is so cute.  That was a lovely video she was so happy with herself at the end :)  Very sweet. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2010, 07:36:25 PM »

Awwwwwww ........ that was lovely!  Big purposeful strides, too!  :D

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 06:18:17 PM »

Now that your baby girl is starting to walk, you will have to keep more of an eye on her.  ;)  
The tail movement is so cute with these new rb pleos.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal