Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is probably a silly question, but is there some sort of guide to Weedovia?  (Read 11173 times)

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

Yeah, I know, silly question. By guide, I mean some sort of thing that explains the whole thing? Cause, I'm kind of confused. I know it's where Bob and his many Pleo friends live, and it has a downtown, and it used to be full of Pepperoni plants, but I'm running a blank on much else. Can Pleo owners put it into their gps, hop into their cars and visit, or is it a bit more exclusive than that? What's the weather like in Weedovia, how many living creatures call it home? Is there some super death ray that fires slices of pizza at two hundred fifty thousand miles per hour hidden under it?
I'm not insane, ignore the fact I have a piece of duct tape over my mouth and am bouncing around a padded room as of this very moment.  ;)

First one to tell me what a Kakapo is gets a cookie.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

Have you managed to bounce into this as yet?  :D  :P

http://bobthepleo.com/pleo/comics/wiki.php

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

No, no I didn't. I guess now I can answer any questions I may have accordingly without bothering anyone on here. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

.. it took me quite a while on here before I tripped over that in the wee small hours one night!  :P

Enjoy!  :D

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female

Lol your doing better than me.  I’ve   been on hear for a year on and off and I’ve never even come across that board.   .
   It was only a week ago that I learned that there even    was a   pleo habitat somewhere   on the forums    where Bob and co reside and then only by accident. 

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

Maybe one day Weedovia will become a real place - tourist attraction.  For pleo fans to visit on holidays, a sort of pleo world theme park kind of thing.  Could be fun :P

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

Crewella and scaledandtailed: Knowing me, we'd be on Pleo version 2015 by the time I found it. xD

kat: The idea doesn't appeal to me, as I can't imagine it being very good if someone were to attempt it. If it was good, and not stupid, I'd go every day. But, I find that happening hard to believe, unfortunate as that is.  :(

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

I'd buy a house there like a shot!  :P

C'mon norniff - it's gotta be better than a padded cell!  :P  ;D

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo

Alas, there should be more info than what is out there, but for some odd reason, I got side-tracked in 2008 creating these forums, so there does need to be a lot of updates.

There is also a partially completed Weedovia in RCT3 I could probably zip up for those who wanted to play with it.  I was hoping to use it for the mall as a 3-D guide.  I finished most of the downtown, but still have Bob's castle and surrounding houses to finish.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

Woooooooooo!  I'm afraid I'm a bit new to all this tech - Pleo has been my way in to things virtual, but that sounds fun.  Erm ................ off to google RCT3.  ;D

EDIT:  Well, that looked like fun - wayyyy too much fun!  I don't dare go there.  I'd never come out!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:26:32 PM by Crewella »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

RCT3 is one of my fav games :) Along with ZT2 and TS2 :) I'd love to see Weedovia one day :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

Crewella: My padded cell, mine... ;D

mweed: Wow, now I have a reason to get RCT3. Upload a picture or two? Sure sounds awesome.

InmemoryofRomeo: Woot, another TS2 fan!

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo

Here are some shots from RCT3.  The image quality isn't very good as I did these from my old laptop, but they should give you a good idea of the layout.

View from the southwest looking over the red roof of Grumpy's Goodies.  The red roof across the street is Fred's Pizza Pleo.  he green roof is Kringle's toy  shoppe.  The brown roofed building is currently available.  The blue roof belongs to Pleo Fashions, and the light red roof is Pleology..
View from the south looking norh along the main street.  The big white building on the upper left is the library where Sally works.
View from the east looking at the front of the library.
View from the west looking at the front of Grumpy's Goodies and Prehistoric Pling.  The blue roof to the right is home to Pleo Wear and Pleo Togs.
South end of town from the west.
Closer view of Fred's and Kringle's.
View from over the library looking to the southwest.
View from the north looking down the main street.
View from the east.  The town is in the foreground.  The open field on the bottom & right (east) is where the residences would go.  The field to the top & left (west) of the town is the fairgrounds for the tomato festivals.  The hill at the very top is where Bob's castle goes.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Wow!!! I envy your patience!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

norniff

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female

Well, I think I understand Weedovia a bit better now. Splendid work, I surely wouldn't have the patience for that.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

All I can say is Fantastic and Wow, what a long and fantastic peice of work you have done, If I were Bob I would want to live here too, What patience you have to have done all this detail, it just boggles my mind and I would say everyone's to say the least. :o If this is ever put out as a game, I will be wanting to go inside for a closer look.
                       Well done indeed,
                           RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

I agree fantastic! :)
Now if only it was a real place with a hotel to stay in we could all go visiting on holiday with our pleos.  A holiday for all us crazy pleo lovers who would be guarantied to meet other pleos and pleo lovers everywhere in town.  The town could use a movie cinema for watching all the fantastic videos everyone posts of their Pleos.

This really is great.  It looks like it was a lot of work. :)
Kat

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

Love it  - I could just dive in!  :D

*wondering if there's a real estate agency?*  ;)

EDIT: *also wondering if that's the library I work in?*   ;)

That is truly wonderful, mweed, I'm awestruck in admiration!  Thanks for posting the pics!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 08:32:41 PM by Crewella »

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo

Yes, that's your library, crewella... ;)   Here's some closer pictures.  I really need to pt these on a machine that has a good graphics card....

Front of the library showing the two lions out front (every library needs a few stone lions...) and a T-rex skull.
Looking in the windows at the back of the library on the 2nd floor.  The wooden sidewalk is supposed to lead to the train station where it stops just behind the library.  The skylight on the roof is an arboretum.
From this angle you can see some of the 2nd floor, where a triceratops statue stands.  The archives are in the two wings of the 2nd floor.
This is the front entryway from the inside.  There are supposed to be two statues standing on the pedestals between the steps, but they aren't rendering for some reason.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

Oh wow, wow, WOW!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

That felt like a Christmas present - I got so excited my squealing woke poor beloved OH at 4.30 Christmas morning (don't ask - waiting for Santa)!  Thank you, mweed!  :D

I love that library, especially the lion statues - I have a small garden stuffed with similar ones. ( They look much better in your library!)   :P

I'm so grateful Norniff started this thread and I got to see it.  :D

EDIT:  Guess we'd better get some books in there!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:01:28 PM by Crewella »

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo

Books!?!   I knew I forgot something! ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal