Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracking from Hong Kong  (Read 6872 times)

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
Tracking from Hong Kong
« on: December 21, 2010, 03:55:47 PM »

I decided to go ahead and gift myself an adorable pink pleo... She's on her way now! (so excited!)

I was curious though, for those of you who received your pleos from China if you could tell me (you're going to laugh... This is how impatient i am.%)) exactly what it means when it says  "Processed for departure"  and what it'll say afterwards, etc. I'm trying to figure out if there's any possibility at all she'll be her for christmas... Especially because I leave on the 27th and wouldn't be able to bring her... So, I'm hoping she does! It should only take her a day (today) to make it to the us, right? And then she has wednesday, Thursday and friday to get here...

I'm crossing my fingers that processed for departure means she's on a plane! If anyone still has their tracking number and could copy and paste the whole list of tracking, I'd be so grateful. Argh. Wish they could just give me a delivery date.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Tracking from Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 04:03:33 PM »

Processed for departure means she is ready to get on the plane, if she isn't on it already, the next notice you will get is customs, then cleared by customs, then on to your local courier, you should be able to track her at each stop from then on :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 04:13:18 PM »

If she's not on the plane, I'd be shocked- so she must be!! Woohoo!! :) She just might make it....

twoNZpleos

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:47:52 PM »

Mine just said 'Processed & in transit from Hong Kong' (or something along those lines), two days later  it said 'Arrived at Destination',  then the following day she turned up here without so much as mention of customs :D

It's that crazy time of year so I guess it could go either way - slow because there's heaps to process or fast as they're just rushing it all through .. Good Luck, I hope she 'reaches destination'  asap!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 04:57:32 PM »

Yup the Christmas rush should be taken into account, as well as the type of shipping and the country it is being shipped too :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 05:10:13 PM »

I tracked mine through Parcel Force, who handled the UK end of the delivery.  This is what their tracking said:

16-12-2010    11:25    Milton Keynes Depot    Delivered
16-12-2010    00:28    Milton Keynes Depot    Loaded to vehicle for delivery
15-12-2010    13:25    Milton Keynes Depot    Delivery scheduled
15-12-2010    08:05    Milton Keynes Depot    Awaiting payment of charges
15-12-2010    01:55    Milton Keynes Depot    Received at delivery depot
14-12-2010    11:10    National Hub    Received and processed
14-12-2010    01:12    International Hub    Received from Customs - charges to be paid
10-12-2010    22:54    International Hub    Awaiting Customs clearance
10-12-2010    21:55    International Hub    Received in destination country
09-12-2010    18:57    Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT    Forwarded for export

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 08:16:24 PM »

It updated and now says she'll be leaving Hong Kong for her destination on the 22nd. Which, would be now there. it's about 11:00 a.m.... Hmm.... I wonder what airport she'll come into?? Hopefully customs is fast!

I did pay for the rush shipping, so we'll see... Knowing she's just getting on the plane now though (or later tonight) I'm not so sure she'll make it. We'll see though. I'll know for sure once USPS gets ahold of her.

Thanks for the info everyone. :)

bhobbes

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 08:30:16 AM »

Mine's at the same stage (processed for departure) - I'm hoping it somehow gets here before the 24th (because I won't be here the 23rd, and the apartment office isn't open from the 24th-28th), though I doubt it will (oh well, still have my other guy to play with, I'm just excited and impatient!).

Ahhhh! I'm not good at waiting! Plus, I'm hoping I don't experience the (extreme) skin problems since I want to order a Green RB for my parents but will wait until I can sort of "test" one of the RBs out for myself (and I might even end up ordering a Green RB for myself too, hehe).

So here's to us, hoping we receive our RBs soon!

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 10:43:55 AM »

Mine's at the same stage (processed for departure) - I'm hoping it somehow gets here before the 24th (because I won't be here the 23rd, and the apartment office isn't open from the 24th-28th), though I doubt it will (oh well, still have my other guy to play with, I'm just excited and impatient!).

Ahhhh! I'm not good at waiting! Plus, I'm hoping I don't experience the (extreme) skin problems since I want to order a Green RB for my parents but will wait until I can sort of "test" one of the RBs out for myself (and I might even end up ordering a Green RB for myself too, hehe).

So here's to us, hoping we receive our RBs soon!

Hope yours arrives soon too!

Mine is updated again and it says that it left today... So, she's officially on the plane now... I think the only way yours would get to you tomorrow is if the airport it flies into is REALLY close to you. Hope it is!

bhobbes

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »

I'm sorry if I missed it but what date did you order yours? Mine's still at the Processed part and I ordered it on the 18th (so the 19th there). *Shrugs* As long as it gets here safely that's all that really matters!

Here's to hoping for both of us!

(Maybe I can create a jetpack in time to intercept it on the plane as it flies over the US)

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 04:19:13 PM »

I believe I ordered mine on the 20th... They shipped it out the next day. I sent them 2 emails letting them know I wanted it ASAP though. So they got it out ASAP. :)

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 06:33:26 AM »

She's in customs now! (as has been since yesterday) At this rate, it seems she'll be here by Monday. Bummer... If I had ordered her just one day sooner. Ah well... Maybe I'll just bring her on my trip with me.

Merry christmas eve!  ;D (and christmas for those of where it already is!)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 07:12:16 AM »

Well, I'm glad to hear she's making progress at least!  :D

Merry Christmas eve to you too! ;D

bhobbes

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 02:11:22 PM »

Mine is at the same stage! Oh well, soon it'll be ours! lol

alexa

• Member of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »

Congrats on Cato! Mine is still not here yet... It says it has left customs and is in transit.   :)

I leave tomorrow for a week. So, I'll have to wait to even see her.  :(

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 05:00:26 PM »

I hope it arrives for you today :)

SpejMC

• Leaving the nest
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »

I've ordered from HK today and found my tracking number and it's working !  there is an accurate description of tracking number, i am so enjoy and I hope that the package will arrive to my country very soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal