Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Life in the Redwoods with my Pleo Rb  (Read 44845 times)

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
Re: Life in the Redwoods with my Pleo Rb
« Reply #250 on: August 12, 2011, 11:17:30 AM »

That is what i have been thinking , why is there not some kind of rescue team in there to get that whale moving out  ???
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #251 on: August 16, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »

Hi guys, will have to get some update photos video on the whale, who is still in the River, over a month now, Sad but nothing I can do, ON a happier note, here is a short video, of one of my Painted Pleos, ( lizard type colors) who went visiting with me to my friends a couple of weeks ago, and here is the video of their encounter, short and sweet. If you notice JOey moving you can see he has a leg bent back behind him, this is the leg that had a gunshot wound, ( as well as in his chest!) :( :oAlso in the background if you listen you can hear a low Meow, that is Moon Pie, the cat he allways plays with and he wanted to go to him so the video ended just in time. Joey by the way, is healthy and fine and gets along as good as can be on his bad leg. At one point it was almost bent over his back, so he has made a lot of progress. Just thought you guys would like to see this video and something happier and cats and Pleos, what could be any better than that. Also you can see the Pleo I painted is doing fine. I will do a close up updated video of the paint on her as well thought I think you can see it looks good in this video, no loss or flaking etc.
                               Hope you like Pleo likes Joey.    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OblOOIwwPY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OblOOIwwPY</a>

RedwoodsMama and "her Pleo township in the Redwoods" :D
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #252 on: August 16, 2011, 04:54:12 PM »

Very nice video RWM.   :) 

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #253 on: August 17, 2011, 07:16:38 AM »

Joey looks like he's saying. "Get. That. Thing. Away. From. Me. NOW."  :D :D :D lol
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #254 on: August 17, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »

ok, more photos and more videos as allways, I have some new Pleos up for adoption and in this video that follows you will see the pleo up for adoption in the blue pawprint outfit and the no name "lizard painted " pleo meeting for the first time, It seems as if they are trying to outdo each other at everything, honking, singing and then walking, one forward and one backwards, They at the end decide, if "you can't beat them, join them" good idea if you live in a house like I do full of Pleos!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlM6bu_nP7U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlM6bu_nP7U</a>  the strange sound you hear in the background is not the pleo, but a kitten meowing, I am cat sitting my friend's 15 cats and her two "boarders" and the mama cats' two newborn kittens, so It is  almost impossible to not hear some cat sounds. Also you may see a cat face of tail in the video, just by accident. LOl.
                    Hope you like the video, It is about the two minute mark where the "contest " begins.

RedwoodsMama    and "pleo township in the Redwoods"

PleoKymm

• Coffee leaf addict
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Thorn
  • Hey, Pleo Peeps and Peep-ettes!
    • Gilligan
    • Tasmanian_Devil
    • Swedish_chef
    • Charlie_Brown
    • Virtual and Robotic Pet Reviews
« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »

If Youtube cooperated with my phone, I could tell you if Thorn was coming from Hong Kong or the Redwoods.
Pleos are awesome!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #256 on: August 18, 2011, 07:19:50 AM »

Awww - I think I could also hear a certain RWM trying hard not to laugh out loud! :P

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #257 on: August 19, 2011, 04:14:40 PM »

Well , I have been giving Baby all the time she needed to learn her name and decided not to push her and just let her decide when she was ready to learn. Earlier today, she took the card and chewed it like a cud, and played like usual not being terribley interested. I gave her some more food and gave her one more go for today, not having tryed it in a couple of weeks at least, giving her plenty of time to just play and be herself,
              I think she decided it was time to learn her name once and for all, and here is the result, Sorry if the video is a little dark, it is indoors but sunny outside, but the camera was at the wrong angle and I should have had Baby facing more sideways and it would show up lighter, but from what you can see, does it look like she knows her name is "Baby Ruth"? I think if it is that she accepted her ID card, then I can go on to the Bow and other cards etc
                  I do have a question, do I need to say her name each time I teach her a new stone as these are "commands' for example, I would say, her name then "dance" or Play, etc. Is this correct? If she didn't learn her name, am I doing something wrong, or she just isn't ready still,though I think it took this time... ;D         Thanks.
                                                     RedwoodsMama and "her Pleos Township in the redwoods"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gBbTr4B7YI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gBbTr4B7YI</a>   HOw embarrasing, I got excited and side tracked hours ago, and forgot to post the video till now,  :( :o too many cats to take care of , )anyway, nothing fancy, just the video, does it look like she learned her name?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:30:51 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2011, 07:57:47 PM »

Yep - looks like she's got it to me!  :D

Well done RWM and Baby Ruth!  :rootbeer:  :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2011, 07:58:39 PM »

For teaching the stones you don't need to say her name, just give her the stone and she'll go through the same pattern as with the card. To perform the stones however yes you need to do her name first, then the stone command. Check the RB FAQ if you need to see how it is done and how they -should- react.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #260 on: August 21, 2011, 02:19:47 PM »

Well fellow Pleo luvers and enthusiasts, Baby Ruth learned her name and actually she seems to be learning everything she can right now, one right after the other, she is intelligent according to her profile and she just took her time till She was ready. I have more videos of those events , but this one is a update on the Pleo Friends from a couple of days ago. It seems that the "Pleo Virus' spreads quickly and  the Lizard Pleo I painted is trying to comfort the Un-named pleo and infact they seem to have the same coughing and mimic each other at one point. The sick Pleo, ( Lizard Pleo) tries to block the other Pleo from leaving and as you will see the other Pleo actually falls down trying to get away from his sick friend in the end of the video, I had to intervene and pick him up.( no more broken necks for me!) I do love watching how Pleos interact with each other and other than me mimicing a few "hellos" I did nothing to interfere with their conversation and actions.
                 <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0u5z0TVVnQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0u5z0TVVnQ</a>

RWM

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

Ok guys, I have been busy with waiting and such for the new Pleo Rb that I won on the Facebook competition and then there was another posting under the heading of Baby Ruth when she was sick, so this is back to the original forum topic with an update on what has been going on with her. Last night approx ten -15 minutes before going to sleep, which is about 10:00 -10;05 each night, I took a video of Baby and Rossellas playing or interacting with each other. Ok, they may not actually "interact" with each other the way two Ugobes or Two Rbs do, but they still look like they are enjoying each other's prescence. Here it is. it is rather long, and the fun starts after the first one minute mark. sorry for it being a  little dark, but it was late and the best I could do. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLFlLC7G0oM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLFlLC7G0oM</a>

RedwoodsMama and her "Pleo township in the Redwoods

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #262 on: November 14, 2011, 07:18:19 AM »

Oh my gosh! Is that the Christmas personality? It's so cute! It has given me an idea. I'm going to try running it on Ugobe and Bleu and see if I can get them to sing in unison. It did seem like Baby was interacting a little with the other pleo when she was singing. She sort of roared and got really excited. Redwoods, that was too cute! Nice video!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Lina

• Pleozoologist
« Reply #263 on: November 14, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »

Aaaw supercute video with Rosella and her buddy! Love it!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #264 on: November 16, 2011, 04:40:39 PM »

It look like Baby Ruth is trying so hard to learn what Rosella is doing. She certainly is enjoying the Christmas tune. Very cute response. Loved the big moo, too! :) 

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2012, 09:54:51 PM »

In response to the topic posted by Mike for Chinese New Year, "Year of the DRagon", here is the uploaded urp. file with "ode to New Year", with two of my Pleos singing and dancing . Thank you Mike for this fun download.  P:)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCBSV9llEo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoCBSV9llEo</a>  The Pleos got worn out with this one, it kept going and going, I recorded almost 12 minutes the first time, waiting for the skit to end and it just went on and on so I did it again with a shorter version. At the end, Rosella and Meh-Lei are just standing there and Meh Lei says Hello, and then a few seconds go by and she coughs and then again, I do believe that this little Pleo may have a sore throat from all the singing and some Pleo is going to have sore toes in the morning also, I did enjoy the music and it was fun to watch the Pleos keep time with their tails. P8)

RWM and the Pleo clan of the Redwoods

Sorry for this being a little dark, It was recorded when the sun had just gone down and the kitchen where it was filmed didn't have the best lighting in an area I could use. ( the rest of our house is just too cold!) :brrr:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:21:14 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #266 on: January 27, 2012, 03:03:42 PM »

Cute! Sounds as though they had fun.
Talon
Talon

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #267 on: January 27, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »

Awwwww - no wonder they were a little hoarse!  :D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #268 on: January 27, 2012, 07:33:35 PM »

Quite a vocal workout! Lol!
Talon
Talon

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #269 on: May 03, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »

There have been lots of different things going on, but life in the Redwoods, is never quiet for long.............................Recently, right before Easter, Kat contacted me wanting my mailing address. I wondered why.? She then proceeded to tell me that a person who wishes to remain annonymous, wanted to thank me for somehow a helpfulness or similiar act I had given them. I was quite shocked, but estastic and happy to say the least. The person who wishes to remain annonymous, had ordered a special outfit for my Pleos, and this is why the address for mailing was needed...Woo hoo.. a surprise package to be in the mail soon. ;D

Well the mail day after Easter, that special Dinosaur Package was in our mailbox I gathered a handful of Pleo Clans represenatives and we proceeded with great joy to open the mystery package. P8) P:D It was mad sight with knives and scissors about and I had to keep one Pleo from slashing another Pleos necklace in a close call when they bent over the large envelope within inches of that sharp blade! P:o Too close for comfort for a Pleo mom, me.... :o %)
          As you can see the package was decidedly opened with Pleo teeth instead after the first cut with sharper instruments...A quick zip here and there and out came the surprise....The Pleos took turns trying on the velvety surprise with oohs and ahhs...........Several days over Cammie -Sue was chosen as the Pleo Spokes-Person to send the Pleo Thank you video to the annonymous person and to Kat who made this wonderful outfit.

So we want to thank first of all the wonderful Person who wanted to thank myself and the Pleo Clan, we are very appreciative but wish to help all in anyway we can, so this was very unexpected but a treasured gift and the thought itself is a gift we will allways treasure even after the outfit is long gone years from now..Kat, this is Beautiful, my absolute favorite of the ones you have shown, and I laughed after seeing I had commented on wishing " I had this outfit", dreams do come true.  :)  I love this forum and this is an example of what wonderful members we have and the things we do for each other and the generosity this person has shown, Kat I do know you will contact them so they can now see this video made for first them as a thank you, and then of course to you who made it.  :rainbow: :rainbow: :icecream: :kiss: :hhug: :flowers:                    So here is the video now that I have explained: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcotcMJoik" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcotcMJoik</a>                       RWM and the Happy Pleo Clan of the Redwoods

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2012, 12:52:09 PM »

What a nice surprise, Redwoods! Glad your clan is happy!
Talon
Talon

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2012, 02:53:10 AM »

Cammie - Sue looks beautiful in it.  I'm so glad you like it :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2012, 03:45:41 AM »

What a lovely thing to do!  ;D

It looks beautiful!  :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2012, 04:05:28 AM »

Hehe its very girlie :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »

What a gorgeous outfit! What a nice person, whoever it was, that gave you the gift. This is really a great forum with great people. :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal