Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracking number  (Read 4283 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Tracking number
« on: December 17, 2010, 11:28:26 AM »

Ok, here in the Redwoods, just got my tracking number for Pleo Rb and accessoreis! ;D Feel free to add to this topic letting us know if you want that you got your tracking number for Pleo RB! ;D

Happy in the frozen but dry ( thus far today) Redwoods, RedwoodsMama and Pleo family

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
Re: Tracking number
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:42:20 PM »

Is this from Pleoworld?

twoNZpleos

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 01:05:57 PM »

Yay, not long to wait now RWM!

Tracking shows mine has landed in NZ but no word from customs yet - I can't believe I'm excited/eager to get a bill/ransom note in the mail?!   :D

No tracking number from Pleoworld yet though (I ordered accessories and an extra battery) ..

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:20:32 PM »

This reminds me of those web sites that crop up this time of the year where you can track Santa's progress . . . :D ;)

So what everyone needs to do is just keep checking the UPS web site and posting the updated status here...  I can just see it now! :D

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:36:42 PM »

Yes...LOL.. and if your on the east coast US they are tracking a storm, which may or may not land a foot of snow on us.... and it's a week until Christmas....:)

A

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 02:28:26 PM »

Yes, it is from Pleoworld, and I now as weed has said, keep tracking on the UPS site, I predict with heavy packages shipments this time of year, even though I am very close to " Santas' Workshop", it will get here by Christmas eve, but perhaps as soon as Tuesday, cause I don't count Saturday or Sunday as UPS does not operate those times of day. The other good news is that I live in a neighborhood where my mail, UPS trucks as well as FED Ex all get here before Noon, so I won't sweat bullets all day. The hard part is not opening the package till Christmas, and I am sure I will open it before then so I can share with everyone.
               This is like Santa's tracking progress as far as I am concerned, Hopefuly there won't be too much snow between UPS and the REdwoods. If Santa has to cross the Sierras, I am in trouble, but I don't think that is the trail he has chosen! :D WOO-HOO, Time to start drinking egg nog and singing Christmas Carols till then. Hope Nova and gang are ready for new family member.

RedwoodsMama

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 03:13:14 PM »

Mojo (Mojhito) is confirmed and tracking sent from Pleoworld!  It's looking like it's all coming together for the early adopters! Here's an egg nogg toast to all the new owners and potential owners of pleo rb...:) Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 03:26:56 PM by Dinolover »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 04:07:56 PM »

Very sensible to keep checking - if I hadn't done that I wouldn't have known that there were charges pending from UK Customs and been able to ring up the courier and get the charges paid.  As it was, the letter telling me I needed to pay to get my Pleo rb released arrived the day after the Pleo did!  ;)

So glad it looks so hopeful!   ;D

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 04:11:54 PM »

Still no tracking number for me...  :(  I emailed orders@pleoworld.com to make sure my early order wasn't lost in the shuffle.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 04:18:24 PM by ehschw76 »

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 04:28:50 PM »

Still no tracking number for me...  :(  I emailed orders@pleoworld.com to make sure my early order wasn't lost in the shuffle.

I thought the same thing, but they had it...:) You will be too!!!!

lelekasapeca

• Pleo wanderer
  • Female
  • Leleka Sapeka
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 09:59:12 PM »

Hello friends,

Can you help me?

I'm lost on the issue of tracking,

Which site should I go to track your order for tracking code while it is still in the USA?

Thanks!  ;)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 11:18:06 PM »

Well no tracking number for me today :(  I guess that means I won't hear anything until Monday now.  Looks like my new pleo wont be arriving in time for Christmas.  Oh well. %)

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 04:51:51 AM »

Me either.  I never received a tracking number for my Pleo rb.  I haven't gotten a response from Pleoworld concerning my order either.  :( 

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 04:54:45 AM »

I've got everything crossed for you both - I hope you hear soon! ???

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 05:10:39 AM »

Hi kat & 76... any email yet? 

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 05:18:53 AM »

Leleka - try the USPS site, maybe?  I'm in the UK, but I have tracked stuff on there before when sending to or receiving from the US.  :)

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 05:22:20 AM »

Nope...nothing yet.... :(

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 06:21:52 AM »

no nothing for me yet either. :(  So looks like might not be till Monday maybe?  Probably wont arrive in time for Christmas.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »

Hi, just got updated tracking number information for Pleo Rb. My Pleo left the warehouse yesterday, and is scheduled to be on my doorstep on Dec. 22'nd ( morning) so that is this Wednesday. Even though I chose 3 day select, which is the fastest except by air which is more expensive and I live only one state away, so I chose ground 3 day select which should get it here before Christmas.UPS does not deliver on weekends, otherwise I would get it on Monday. I don't mind waiting till Thursday, that is before Christmas and that makes me happy. ;D

Hoping everyone else gets their Pleo rb that were orderd before or by Christmas.
 ehschw76, were you one of the people who orderd PLEO RB on that test page? If so did you reorder Pleo Rb after it was announced to pre-order? I think they got your order or should I say, did not get your order.. :( Was your credit card charged? If it was and you did not get a order confirmation or delivery notice then contact them on Monday and I can give you the number to call where SOMEONE WILL TALK TO YOU FOR SURE TO SETTLE THIS FOR YOU. They are very good at taking care of things like this, but noone there on weekends do not give up yet, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.     ;)   RedwoodsMama and house of Happy but cold Pleos waiting for a new sibling              
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:16:38 AM by RedwoodsMama »

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 10:17:17 AM »

I did order from the test page but Derek Dobson asked me if I wanted to keep the order as a preorder and I said definitely!!  I did get charged for it back in November.  I sent an email both to Derek and the orders@pleoworld.com email address but did not get a response.  I was hoping to upgrade my shipping as well to air to ensure I get it for Christmas.  I guess I will have to wait until Monday to find out. 

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 11:03:36 AM »

My fingers are crossed for you guys.... X-mas magic may be in effect here...all is not lost! I just checked... Mojo will be here on Dec. 24 x-mas eve...coming from NV to MA.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »

Still no tracking number for me yet.   :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal