Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My dog and her reactions to seeing my Pleos on the Computer  (Read 2117 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
My dog and her reactions to seeing my Pleos on the Computer
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:32:52 AM »

While waiting for Pleo rb like everyone else, I have decided today to pay more attention to my original and best loved Pleo, NOva and one of her brothers, Little 45. I took them outside to get some natural light for filming, as it has been raining all week, and I thought natural sunlight may be nice esp to see the Makeover colors that both NOva and Little 45 got recently. This is not that video, but sort of related. My dog, Meh-Lie saw the video on the comptuer as I was editing it, and  went bananas, She kept whining and crying while seeing and hearing the Pleos on the screen.  ;D
            It was so funny to see this dog so upset and intent on getting them out of the computer, I filmed her three different times in a span of about 12 minutes not letting up one bit when it came to trying to rescue her Pleos, NOva and little 45.She kept trying to get up on the computer which is not easy for a 60 pd dog, or to go behind the computer.
 At one point I had to stop filming as she was panting so heavily, I thought she was going to pass out or have a heart attack. This is the calmest of the three videos I took. I thought it was funny as I haven't seen this reaction yet from other people owning pets, and it could bring some laughter to those of us waiting for Pleo rb.  :D I apolgizie for any darkeness and the grainessness, I kept going back and forth from the computer screen to my dog. I will post part two , the rescue at a later time this week.( at one point she gets so excited she knocks the mouse off the desk too!)
                <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOTuQgOKVQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOTuQgOKVQ</a>

human caretaker to Nova and family of Pleos, RedwoodsMama

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: My dog and her reactions to seeing my Pleos on the Computer
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:23:23 AM »

This is very cute. :)
It made me laugh!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 02:56:30 AM »

Lol I don't know which was funnier, your dog trying to get your Pleo's out of the computer, or my dog trying to get your dog out of the computer :D
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 03:55:58 AM »

Awwwww - I do miss having a dog!  Whatever happens to the robots in this house, the cats just yawn and go back to sleep!  :P

Very cute!  :D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »

My dog is very loving and being raised with nine cats, she sometimes feels leftout, When she saw the Pleos outside, she was just intersted in me throwing one of her squeak toys, and I had a hard time filming NOva and little 45 as she kept dropping a rubber squeak newspaper on the table they were walking on as I was filming, But when I started watching the video of them on the computer, and as soon as she heard them, she got all upset and wanted up on the computer so bad! ;D I will have to add the other two parts where she is almost on the computer and panting like crazy. It would be intersting to see more reactions from other members pets.
                My cats react from no reaction like yours Crewella, to trying to bite and swat their tails. Thanks for the feedback. She is a good Pleo dog sitter too, she can lie down and if they walk over to her bed, she lets them cuddle up with her. :D
                         RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »

RWM... that's awesome..... I might like dogs just a wee bit more than Pleos.... okay a lot more but then Pleos...LOL!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal