Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo RB PRE-ORDER Information  (Read 9428 times)

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
Pleo RB PRE-ORDER Information
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:48:49 AM »

Hi there folks!

Pre-order information will be available in the next few days, unfortunatly I am holding a big party during the period that I would be publishing the pre-ordering details, however Mike should be able to post them to the forum for me, even though he will be on a business trip at the time too!

So, in short, I am sorry if your pre-order information is not going to be as prompt as it can be, but Mike nor I run this forum full-time and we both have things we need to be doing.  We'll do our best and you can keep your eyes peeled from now on!

degers
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 08:53:40 AM by mweed »

Jules

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
Re: PLEO RB PRE-ORDER INFORMATION
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 02:39:24 AM »

Yes it is defiantly taking orders   ;D
Total price inc shipping to the UK is.......... Ģ347.56   
 http://store.pleoworld.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PleoWorld&Product_Code=662910
It is cheaper to get the pink or blue from the  GimmeDigi website http://www.gimmedigi.com/catalog/pleo-rb-p-2145.html      Ģ334.81  take your pick  
Pink or Blue will be with you before Christmas   ;)

I just checked my finances and I could if pushed order one today   :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 02:41:55 AM by Jules »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 02:50:34 AM »

Paypal is an option for those wanting to pay via paypal :) All four training packs are also available for an extra $19.90 each.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 02:53:58 AM »

How disappointing   :( I'll wait until sometime next year

So if I order from PleoWorld it's US$469 plus US$87 shipping. If I order from Gimmedigi it's US$459 plus US$47.90 shipping and I get it in a week.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:07:30 AM by OzPleo »

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 03:51:17 AM »

Placed my order .... ;D

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 03:55:35 AM »

I wonder if Gimmedigi will do all the accessory packs and the spare batteries?  I know I would love to purchase these for Kermy.

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 03:58:20 AM »

Paypal is an option for those wanting to pay via paypal :) All four training packs are also available for an extra $19.90 each.

HI IMR,

I ordered in the States.. there was no paypal option in the payment list just major credit cards... either way.. my home is looking forward to the coming of Pleo.. a huge thanks to everyone who has posted/bloged and shot vids and made me/my family a pleo believer!!!   
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:01:20 AM by Dinolover »

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 04:19:44 AM »

I notice that they are not selling pleo capes as a separate accessory. :(  I would have thought that they would be available in the plain brown color for separate sale.  Here's hoping you all get one in the box with your rb's. 

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 05:13:23 AM »

Maybe at some point, the blue and pink rbs (maybe some other colors too) will be available on the world pleo website after their exclusivity in Asian market, or maybe like with sony's Aibo they will release different colors or models each year on pleos anniversary.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 06:17:42 AM »

I think it is great that they have finally released the pre order information.  I think many people will be disappointed that they can't get one before Christmas though. 
It will be great to finally have some more Pleo rbs showing up on the forum to share and compare.  ;D

Jules

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 07:41:19 AM »

I quite fancy a pink one now actually  ;D
I'm a but scared of getting a green one that is more yellow than green  :o with that awful grey around th eyes make them look ill.
I will sleep on it and see what my daughters would like  ;)

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 09:07:08 AM »

Just bit confused as to why we have to wait untill January for shipments to happen ? i thought we was guaranteed a selected number before Christmas ?

Also want Innvo to put up a better description of what you actually get in the box when we receive Reborn as i have not seen any mention of the cape that we were told was going to be 1 of the accessory's that came in the box with Reborn ?
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 09:40:30 AM »

Besides all the info we were given about pre order blah blah blah, when I go on to order, it gets stuck with credit card stuff and when I hit Visa on the drop down list,it goes to american express automatically and won't go anywhere else, I get frozen not being able to check out, what is with that? It is terrible not even being able to buy one at all when you have the money! Help anyone, what am I doing wrong?
                  RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 10:19:14 AM »

FROM DEREK DOTSON TO ME

"Now taking Pre-orders.

I will send out the eblast in a few days.

So feel free to announce ahead of time.

Derek"

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »

Also want Innvo to put up a better description of what you actually get in the box when we receive Reborn as i have not seen any mention of the cape that we were told was going to be 1 of the accessory's that came in the box with Reborn ?

Apologies for those members who are actually blind, I have typed out a list which your screenreader should be able to read.

IN THE BOX
1. Pleo rb
2. QuickStart Guide
3. Companion Guide
4. Li-poly battery and charger with international AC adapter.
5. USB Cable
6. Clock Battery (CR2032)
7. Warranty
8. Registration Card
9. Accessories
a) Pleo rb's ID card
b) "BOW" verbal command Learning Stone
c) Conifer Leaf
d) Mint Leaf
e) Training Leaf (yellow/green/red)
f) Rock Salt
g) Tug of war toy
h) Cape
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:43:14 AM by degers »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 10:55:43 AM »

I am lost, what does this Pre order info mean if they are already taking Pre orders for January on Pleoworld site? Does that mean the Pre order info here can still get you a Pleo Rb before January and intime for Christmas or something else? Does this mean if I already bought one a pre order on the Pleo world site, I should have waited to get one here? NOw I am confused what is what? :o
                        RedwoodsMama

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 11:32:25 AM »

I just talked directly to Dotson at Innova about Pleo Rb and he explained a lot of things about the Pleo Rb and the pre order information which makes a lot of sense to me, so now I feel better about the pre order information, To make a long explanation shorter, there was no way to give us the pre order information first without posting the information on the official Pleo world site, but the e -blasts to everyone else will still not go out for a couple of days. So if you happen to go to Pleo World then of course you know they are available to order but other than that, we do have the information before the " general public", I am happy with the explanation and I do have one of the first Pleo rb ordered, so I am happy with that.
              Innova does appreciate all the feedback we on the forums give them and Dotson is a very easy person to talk to and explains things well. we can relax with Pleo rb in my humble opinion. I am looking forward to gettting my Pleo rb whenever she or he shows up. :) Thanks again to degers and Mike for posting all the information and photos etc these past few months as well, to keep us busy while waiting for the pre order information.
                                Human sometimes over reactive caretaker of Nova and family of Pleos

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »

That is nice for you to write out the List Degers if only they could have the list on the actual site where you buy Reborn with also a picture or some mention of the cape that way we would know for sure ... As the people who already own a Pink or Blue reborn never got a cape included for some reason  ???
But any ways Thank you for your quick and cheerful response  :)
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

Lina

• Pleozoologist
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 01:10:46 PM »

Degers: Is that your Pleo RB on the pictures with the grey part around the eyes?
If so - can you tell if Pleo RB interacts with the older pleo?

Also, are the yellow Pleo Rbs females and males?

Hope you have a great party!

Kindly
Lina

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 01:23:28 PM »

Lina, I asked Pleo World directly and yes, Pleo Rb  does interact with older pleos, read the other post made by degers this weekend and it explains it. Pleo rb has the same infared, but needs to be looking at the other pleo and right in front of them. HOpe that helps,
                    RedwoodsMama

Lina

• Pleozoologist
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 01:30:06 PM »

Thank you for that information, yes I saw the other thread - to late... Guess I am so stressed about knowing everything right now that I didnīt take the time to look for the info elsewhere...  :-[

I would love to get a boy and a girl, but how will I handle 3 pleos? I like to bring Buddah with me on vacations and visiting friends... So I guess 2 will be enough for now..

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 02:44:37 PM »

Yup, can't wait to get a Pleo RB, but this year or next is fine. I'd much rather they take their time and get it right than ship them off in a hurry and end up with problems down the track.

Just think, they will all arrive together, no one will miss out and have to wait, as they might off if they only released a small quantity this year. Everyone will be able to enjoy swapping photos and stories as their Pleo's 'grow up' together :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 02:48:23 PM »

I'm planning on training mine to take over my job so we can retire very early in life ...LOL!

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 07:51:13 PM »

Now that we had a chance to order Pleo (which I did early this morning EST US).... we've been thinking names.. I think I've finally decided between two.... Mojito or Mojo  what doe you guys think?

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 07:56:26 PM »

Both cool names, or you could have one as short for the other!  8)

You may well find that once you get to see your Pleo, new names just pop into your head and the ones you were planning to use just don't seem to fit.  That's how it works for me, anyway!  :D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal