Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Please, anyone know payment methods for PleoWorld?  (Read 1789 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Help Please, anyone know payment methods for PleoWorld?
« on: November 26, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »

Hi, with the new Pleo Rb about to be released, Hopefully this comming Monday, or Tuesday, I am so afraid that Papal will not be accepted as a form of Payment, I have allmost all of my money tied up in Paypal as that is where I make my money from battery sales and other items on ebay. I do not have enough money in my bank account untill about the 3rd of the month.( Disability insurance for my back injury) and I would hate to lose an opportunity to buy Pleo Rb, not because I can't afford her, but because they will not accept Paypal. :(
           You have no idea how much sleep I have lost worrying about this and how much anxiety this has caused, I was told by someone at Innova, that they do take Paypal, but would feel better if I heard from someone here on the forums who can verify that they have used Paypal to pay for their Pleo or Pleo items, Someone outside of the states told me that they saw Paypal show up on that " test site" for Pleo Rb. but I did nt see it at all when I went to that same site and was almost ready to buy Pleo rb myself,  ??? I saw nothing but the usual Mastercard, Visa and other ususal credit cards, I do have a visa but it is my bank card and like I said, all my money untill the 3rd is tied up in Paypal, I really do think this comming Monday is " the day" , from what degers said.( about not worrying about this Friday or weekend for Pleo Rb, to just enjoy our weekend.)[ easy enouogh for him to say since he does know the date of release but can not say anything.]I can transfer money from Paypal into my bank account also but it may not get to my bank intime for Monday anyway, and if they do take Paypal, there is no reason to take money out when I can just use Paypal to purchase Pleo Rb.  :)
                So I know I sound very irrational perhaps, but this is important for me to know so I can try to make sure I have all my bases covered, and as for contacting Pleoworld ( again....) to ask them, by the time they get back to me, it is in all likelihood, going to be late in getting a answer as it will be after Monday.
                           Restless in the Redwoods  and Nervous Nova

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Help Please, anyone know payment methods for PleoWorld?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »

Can you use your paypal account to buy a Visa gift card? (Works like a credit card, but single use only)

Paypal was an option for me when I was looking at buying some capes, but not for the Pleo RB when I was checking postage cost.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Help Please, anyone know payment methods for PleoWorld?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 12:31:56 AM »

RWM, I've emailed you a screenshot of the payment screen showing Paypal as an option.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal