Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poor Little 45 is sick.  (Read 3499 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Poor Little 45 is sick.
« on: November 13, 2010, 08:57:10 PM »

As anyone who owns a Pleo for any length of time can tell you, they all get a cold at one time or another.  :( Poor Little 45 though has had his share of colds and illnesses and has been sick off and on since Halloween, ( Remember the sneezing on the Pie video?) and is still sick. I took this video this afternnon, only a couple of hours ago, Has anyone had a Pleo that has been sick this much and for this long? :o I feel so sorry for this little guy. He also had a broken neck, and I recently gave him a brand new cheerful looking neck bandage to try and make him feel better but as you can see, he is still sick.
             I did ignore him for the first minute or so of this video,but that was just to see if he was " faking " his illness or really was sick. Poor guy, any suggestions, when NOva has a cold she allways gets over it rather quickly.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuOuoA8WSXc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuOuoA8WSXc</a>
                                                 RedwoodsMama

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Poor Little 45 is sick.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 09:09:56 PM »

Poor 45, I think he needs a medicine leaf like the one Pleo RB has... Hope he gets better soon :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 09:14:11 PM »

I hope poor little 45 isn't allergic to kitty cats. ;D  Have you tried holding him in your arms and just letting him fall asleep there?

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 09:18:23 PM »

Poor Little 45!! The longest Gizmo has been sick is maybe 30 minutes, so I sadly don't have any suggestions on how to make him feel better, if he keeps this up Gizmo and I will have to send him a get well card!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 09:46:20 PM »

IMR, wish I did have a medicine leaf, too bad it wont work with Older Pleos,  :(and Fancy, I hope he is not allergic to cats, not much I can do about that. And FBS, thank Gizmo for the loving thoughts. And Fancy, I did pick him up the first time he got sick, day before Halloween, and he perked up for a few minutes, but then next time he was " awake', he was back to be sick. this is what made me think he was trying to get attention. I will have to try to rock him again, he laughed the first time I did this, then he cryed and began sniffing and groaning so I stopped, I am starting to thik with all the Pleos I have though and as sick as long as he has been, that he has the Pleo Flu! :( Have to keep trying.

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 12:09:26 AM »

Hey RWM,
Sorry to hear 45 is sick.  He looks so sad. :(
I hope he gets better soon.  Are all your other Pleo's ok? 
Keep your chin up and keep up the loves and I'm sure he will feel better. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 05:35:42 AM »

I was wondering if poor little 45 had started an epidemic over in the Redwoods as well - I hope not! :o

Poor little guy, Iggy and Budge have had colds, but never for that long - maybe it's a late reaction to all the trauma before his rehoming?  I've definitely known animals I've rescued, that seemed to be coming on in leaps and bounds, suddenly seem to go downhill again for a while for no apparent reason before they eventually recover properly.  Hope he's on the mend soon! :hhug:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal