Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UCUBE egg charger and Li Polymer Battery, Possible Battery Problems Solved  (Read 4393 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

Hi, I had a recent member here, ( a nice new one with many posts and questions.. :)) order a couple of the Ucube Egg chargers and Li Polymer batteries from me, Apparently, it seemed that one of these batteries was not working, The Egg chargers are a lot different than the standard Green Pleo batteries and esp with the red flashing lights they can be confusing, This video will hopfull explain the probelm and solution without too much more explanation. Since I sell these batteries, I thought it was a good idea to make a short video that may answer a lot of future questions. I apolgize for the quality and my cat meowing in the background, I think the video gets the point across though, Any questions or comments are welcome. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJEDiFWZJI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZJEDiFWZJI</a>

RedwoodsMama and family of six Pleos,   Nova is the Pleo in the video

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female

This is a very helpful video, thank you!  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

Hi, when your Pleo comes, Put that battery in FIRST, and do not take it out, let it run the full 2 hrs or so, till Pleo is completly off, and battery fully discharged and only then try to Recharge the battery letting it charge the complete full 3 hrs, even if it turns red. Thanks and let us know what happens. Perhaps you can mark battery with very small piece of mask tape, A + B so you do not get them mixed up, Good luck! Nova is mad now that I turned her off, she still needs her 2 hrs + of Playtime, but I am busy, I feel like a " bad mommy right now... :(                                            RedwoodsMama and Six Pleos

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female

Ok, I will, and I'll put the tape on right now, good idea  :D Don't worry, I'm sure Nova knows your busy  :D

Lina

• Pleozoologist
Re: UCUBE egg charger and Li Polymer Battery, Possible Battery Problems Solved
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 12:06:17 PM »

Thank you so much, we where quite confused here (first time with the egg) and this video was really helpfull.
 :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: UCUBE egg charger and Li Polymer Battery, Possible Battery Problems Solved
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 02:56:07 PM »

Glad to know the tape I made with Nova helped, The Ucube battery and charger are different than the standard Green ones, and just the fact that they stay red, and blinking with no green, throws a lot of people off, is strange untill you understand it, Remember the part about completly charging and discharging is one of the most important parts of all.

RWM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal