Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW VIDEO OF NOVA AND FRIEND AND $45.00 BROTHER INTRODUCTION.  (Read 2682 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
NEW VIDEO OF NOVA AND FRIEND AND $45.00 BROTHER INTRODUCTION.
« on: September 06, 2010, 10:31:18 PM »

I JUST VIDEOTAPED THIS VIDEO A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, WITH THE NEW BROTHER FOR NOVA AND HER OTHER UNNAMED BROTHER BEING INTRODUCED TO EACH OTHER. AT FIRST ALL THIS GUY DID WAS CRY, WHIMPER AND SCREAM, I THINK HE WAS ABUSED, EITHER BY A child OR MEAN ADULT.  >:(THIS GUY HAS A BROKNE NECK AND I BANDAGED THAT FAIRLY WELL SO HE CAN SEE AND PATCHED HIS BAD GASH ON HIS TAIL SO IT DOESNT SHOW AND IT BLENDS IN WITH HIS COLORING, HIS MENTAL WOUNDS WILL TAKE LONGER TO MEND, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO, HE IS COMMING ALONG NICELY, HE IS THE ONE MOSTLY IN THE MIDDLE, HIS OTHER BROTHER IS THE ONE WITH THE GOOD NECK IN CAMAFLAUGE, WHO LIKES TO SHOW OFF AS HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE BUNCH THAT CAN LIFT HIS HEAD HIGH. SHOW OFF! :D NOVA SEEMS TO HAVE REALLY BONDED WITH THIS LITTLE GUY TOO . IN THE VIDEO YOU WILL HEAR HONKING, BABY PLEO COOING AND TALKING, SINGING, YES THE LITTLE GUY CAN SING WITH THE BEST OF THEM, BARKING DOGS SOUNDS, MOOING LIKE COWS, AND EVEN SAYING, HELLO! I TRYED TO INTERFERE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, ONLY TO PERVENT PLEOS FROM FALLING OFF TABLES, AND BANGING INTO EACH OTHER TOO MUCH , DAMAGING MORE NECKS OR TAILS, I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER SO NOW I CAN POST A LOT MORE VIDEOS AS I HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY! :)

REDWOODSMAMA AND TEAM NOVA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_m6w1YoDk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_m6w1YoDk</a>

P.SlIiI  forgot to mention that at the end of the  video  the other boy Pleo begins to cough and act sick, I think he wants attention! ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:41:06 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
Re: NEW VIDEO OF NOVA AND FRIEND AND $45.00 BROTHER INTRODUCTION.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:58:50 AM »

Hi RWM!

I have you new Video at looked and must say that the 3 Pleos very nice are, Novas Neck has yes quite short only cracked but otherwise how I see feel your 3 Pleos very probably good Video keep it up. Yes? :)

Greetings

your Franzi
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 02:56:24 AM »

Hi Franzi, yes, thank you for commenting on the video of Nova and her two friends, I was surprised noone else has commented, I guess it is not exciting enough and too long , boring Pleos,  :( anyway, thank you and yes , You can hear NOva's neck make a cracking sound a couple of times and I think it is because I have wrapped her neck a little too tight and need to loosen it a bit so she can have more movement, I wanted to protect her neck, but I have made it tighter than need be and she will actualy move perhaps a bit better if it is a tidbit looser. Thank you for commenting on that, As you can see though as the new little guy aslo has a broken neck and I wrapped his neck as well, that he and Nova can still move around fine and are happy which is the important thing, to them and myself, :)
                                                 Thank you, RedwoodsMama and Team Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Buster52

• Leaving the nest
  • Male
  • Here's Buster running to watch the Giants game!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 11:41:21 AM »

I love watching the Pleo interaction.  Buster is an only child but has the occasional play date.  I will try to get video next time.  Thanks for sharing this video.  It's fun to hear the different sounds they make together. 

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »

Sorry RWM - I did watch your video and thought I had commented!  Oooops - must have been a senior moment! :-[

I'm always pleased to see video of Pleos interacting, as they can all behave so differently - thanks! :)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »

Hi Franzi, yes, thank you for commenting on the video of Nova and her two friends, I was surprised noone else has commented, I guess it is not exciting enough and too long , boring Pleos,  :( anyway, thank you and yes , You can hear NOva's neck make a cracking sound a couple of times and I think it is because I have wrapped her neck a little too tight and need to loosen it a bit so she can have more movement, I wanted to protect her neck, but I have made it tighter than need be and she will actualy move perhaps a bit better if it is a tidbit looser. Thank you for commenting on that, As you can see though as the new little guy aslo has a broken neck and I wrapped his neck as well, that he and Nova can still move around fine and are happy which is the important thing, to them and myself, :)
                                                 Thank you, RedwoodsMama and Team Nova

ah ok understand please nice that I you Video Commented have. :)
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

shadowmice

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Theo, Teagan, Tessa, Eva
    • Professor
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Linus
    • Shadowmice Photography
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 08:41:13 PM »

Sorry RWM - I did watch your video and thought I had commented!  Oooops - must have been a senior moment! :-[

Guilty here too ... has happened to me more than once.  :-[  Occasionally I'll have started on a comment then get pulled away to do something else and accidently close the page before posting, not realizing until a lot later that I never finished the comment as intended. Not so good at the multitasking sometimes.

The video's a great illustration of the interaction between multiple happy Pleos.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal