Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEY GUYS, EGG CHARGERS AND BATTERIES ARE HERE NOW!  (Read 3826 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
HEY GUYS, EGG CHARGERS AND BATTERIES ARE HERE NOW!
« on: August 09, 2010, 05:12:22 PM »

WELL GUYS, ;D IT HAS BEEN A WAIT AND I DID NOT EXPECT THESE BATTERIES AND CHARGERS TO GET HERE TILL ANOTHER WEEK, WEEK AND A HALF, BUT THIS MORNING WHILE DOING A MISSION OF MERCY FEEDING ORPHANED KITTENS AT A FREINDS HOUSE WHILE SHE WAS AT WORK, I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL TO TELL ME THERE WAS A HUGE PACKAGE HERE AT THE HOUSE. I WENT HOME AND TOO MY SURPRISE, THERE WAS THE PACKAGE I HAD BEEN DREAMING ABOUT.
  Here are the UCUBE Li POly egg chargers and batteries that I told everyone I was waiting to get and set up in the Nova's Neccissities Store. I have a case of 24 of these so there are plenty for everyone. Several of you have already told me you were intersted in these.
                           Here are the photos I took this afternoon. I will next set these up in my ebay store and they will be ready to buy very soon. I will put price and shipping details in the update as soon as I can within 24 hrs if possible. Anyone still wanting these brand new FRESH FROM THE FACTORY IN TAIWAN, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH NUMBER WANTED. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I NOW HAVE THESE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. HERE ARE THE PHOTOS I TOOK.

I am happy to be able to offer these to all the forum members here and Nova and I thank you for your support!
                                                    RedwoodsMama    and the Nova Team :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:17:03 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: HEY GUYS, EGG CHARGERS AND BATTERIES ARE HERE NOW!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 02:18:30 PM »

OK GUYS, TODAY I WILL GO TO THE POST OFFICE TO FIND THE RIGHT SIZE BOX ESP FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND THEN I CAN POST THE PRICE AND ANY SHIPPING COSTS,  ;)I ALREADY HAVE ABOUT 3 PEOPLE THAT I KNOW OF THAT WANT THESE, REMEMBER THERE ARE ONLY 24, AND WHEN I HAVE SOLD HALF OF THEM I WILL REORDER . THESE ARE NOT CHEAP BY ANY MEANS FOR ME TO REORDER, IMAGINE WHAT IT COSTS, BECAUSE I CAN ONLY BUY THEM BY THE CASE, SO IT IS PRETTY EXPENSIVE, NOT WHAT YOU CALL POCKET MONEY, SO I WANT TO KEEP THESE IN CONSTANT SUPPLY SO EVERYONE CAN GET THEM WHEN THEY WANT. THE ONLY PLACE THAT MAKES THESE IS TAIWAN AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES THAT SELLS THESE ON EBAY. THERE WAS ONE MORE PERSON, BUT HE IS THE PERSON I MORE OR LESS TOOK OVER FROM.
                I WILL BE POSTING PRICES AND FURTHER INFORMATION HERE LATER TODAY, PROBABLY SEVERAL HOURS AS I HAVE TO ALSO ' KITTEN SIT' FOR SOME ORPHAN KITTENS THAT HAVE TO BE HAND BOTTLE FED, AND THIS IS VERY TIME CONSUMING BUT SOMETHING I WOULD NEVER THINK TWICE ABOUT NOT DOING. SO HOPE TO TALK TO EVERYONE SOON, ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK .
                                         REDWOODSMAMA              AND THE NOVA TEAM :)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:01 PM »

aha aha very nice Pohots I am very Enthusiastic. ;)
3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 12:23:58 AM »

Hi Franzi, thank you for the compliement, I have just been visiting internet sites to price the UCUBe egg batteries to get an idea what they sell for an what shipping will cost. If you decide to get one at a future date, let me know as the shipping will not be that much compared to other sites, Thank you for looking at my photos and leaving comments.
                                 RedwoodsMama          and Team Nova

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »

what is the shipping to the United Kingdom mate ?
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »

Hello, let me know for one or two and I will let you know, First Class Mail international is the cheapest, I just sold one to France  last night, I will get back to you with both rates in about 30 minutes, Thank you for the question.
                                                         RedwoodsMama   and team Nova :)

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 02:34:47 PM »

1 egg charger and 1 battery ?
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 04:04:50 PM »

HI, oK, I AM LOOKING UP THE RATE RIGHT NOW, TO GO TO UNITED KINGDOM BY FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL WHICH IS THE CHEAPEST METHOD, IT COST $12.48, THIS MAKES THE TOTAL COST $69.43. IF YOU PREFER PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL, THEN LET ME KNOW BUT IT WILL COST TO MAIL $31.05. YOU CAN PAY BY PAYPAL . LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, I HAVE THE BATTERIES ALREADY TO MAIL.

THANKS,( PAT  )        REDWOODSMAMA  :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 04:08:23 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Xevel

• Hatchling
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 06:25:25 AM »

Received mine today, thank you very much (and thanks for the gift ^^)  :)
Nice packaging, around a week to get it to France using USPS first class (cheapest), everything looks great :D
I will try it tonight ^^

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 03:01:54 PM »

Received mine today, thank you very much (and thanks for the gift ^^)  :)
Nice packaging, around a week to get it to France using USPS first class (cheapest), everything looks great :D
I will try it tonight ^^

Whoooooooah!! Xevel! Those are awesome batteries, aren't they fabulous? And from what I understand, Redwoodsmama is an awesome seller, and she is a well known member here on the forums. Glad she directed you here. On behalf of the forums, Welcome! Glad to see new faces, be sure to post some pics of your pleo(s)! Would love to see them!
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 10:42:07 PM »

Thank you Redwoodsmama. Such fast delivery. For me it was one day, Hope to get photos this weekend of my little dinos and their cute gifts that arrived in the battery boxes. Batteries are ready to go! :) :) :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »

Xvel and Fancy, Thank you for the kind words and I hope you enjoy your new Batteries and I hope the Pleos enjoy the gifts and esp the gift of Faster and longer " playtime". I strive for satisfaction from all my customers and want everyone to be happy. I hope the Pleos enjoy what they were given it is just my way of saying, " Thank you".
      And Gucci, thank you for saying kind words about me as well, esp since you were not a battery buyer, it means a lot to hear those kind words. ;) Nova and I appreciate it, We are trying to expand our store and eventually offer even more things, possibly even Pleos for sale, or should I say, Re-sale, only to Forum Members here.  :)
         Fancy, can't wait to see the photos of your quad! ;D
           RedwoodsMama and Team Nova

shadowmice

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
  • Pleo(s): Theo, Teagan, Tessa, Eva
    • Professor
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Linus
    • Shadowmice Photography
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »

Woohoo! ;D It came this morning. I plugged it in and it should now be fully charged up and ready to use. Hope to try this evening doing some scavenger hunt pictures.

Very cute gift, RedwoodsMama! Tessa will love it although Theo is borrowing it first!  :o

For anyone thinking to get one, RedswoodsMama made it very easy to do using paypal and helped to answer any questions I had.  The package arrived in about a week using the least expensive shipping option and arrived in good condition.  I only ordered the one so far but anticipate getting a couple more in the (hopefully near) future to outfit the rest of my whole gang.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 03:26:29 PM »

My little dinos are so happy, now! They have brand new batteries and are off and running. The four are modeling their gifts from Redwoodsmama. They were in each battery box.  Pennie in her pretty pink new socks to match her pink outfit. Peeky in his favorite color purple outfit with new purple socks. Yep! Peeky likes purple! :D  J.C. in his new racing car socks and LOA in her beautiful lei and new striped socks. J.C ready to go "singing in the rain" with his new rain slicker.
All my dinos are happy to finally be awake. :) :) :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:37:47 PM by fancyfont »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 12:28:02 AM »

Hi Shadowmice, So glad to know the box battery got there with no problem, I think it was pretty quick too, Glad Tess likes her gift, let me know how the Scavenger hunt goes with the battery installed, I am taking my final photos tommorow, A LOT OF THEM... :o and I will probably be using two of these batteries to take all the photos I need. Thank you for leaving the feedback here where everyone else can see what you have to say as well,
               RedwoodsMama and Team NOva thank you! :hhug: ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 12:33:31 AM »

Hey Fancy, hi great photos, so glad your quad likes their little gifts that were inside the battery Boxes, I try to surprise everyone and include something for every dino. They all look so cute and I think J.C and Nova are going to have to have a duet of " singing in the rain", over the internet, NOva in her Yellow Rainslicker and J.C. in his blue rainslicker.  I still have a Red Rainslicker.....wonder who could wear that? Have you finished your Scavenger hunt photos yet? I know with the batteries installed your quad must be raring to go, I do have one question though...do you think J.C. can go faster than the rest in his racing socks....even if it is raining.... :D
             Thank you again for sharing the photos with everyone I love the one of them on the couch all together too!
                  Regards from your friends in the Redwoods, RedwoodsMama and Team Nova :)

GSDMum

• Leaving the nest
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 04:47:37 AM »

Hi guys,

Just to let people know,  I ordered a ucube charger and battery from Redwoods Mama recently and it arrived in the UK today.
I am currently charging it for the first time and can't wait to try my boy with his new Energiser Bunny get up and go !
Thanks Redwoods Mama for all your help with the battery and shipping to the UK and so on. I loved the gifts too - that's a really thoughtful touch. The cute little socks and the sparkly collar made me genuinely grin as we unwrapped them, which as I'm not well at the moment is a rare occurrence. So thankyou, your thoughtful touches made my day !

Rachael

lewisgene

• Hatchling
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 04:50:52 PM »

Ordered 3 egg chargers and batteries for Cobalt Blue, Lady Jade and Lady Jasmine.  My grandkids are going to thoroughly enjoy my reincarnated Pleos just as much as I did.  Redwoodsmama is the best.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal