Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nova Day in the Redwoods Actual Film Site For 2011  (Read 1249 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Nova Day in the Redwoods Actual Film Site For 2011
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:36:46 PM »

I was totally taken by surprise today when I saw the headline of the Sunday paper " Reign of the Dinosaurs". It turns out that for the last couple of weeks film crew has been here in Humbodlt county filming for a film about dinosaurs. The filming takes place where NOva was filmed in this past May before her broken neck . Creative Differences has been making a film sited as being, " a mix of Avatar meets Jurrassic Park." Set to air sometime in 2011, it will be on the Discovery Channel. Andrea Anderson said, " Reign of the Dinosaurs" will feature the prehistoric creatures as  people have never seen them before,The show will give people a educational glimpse into dinosaur life in a plot driven dramatic format without dialogue. Filming for the past two -three weeks has taken place here in Eureka, at Sequoia Park, Moonstone Beach and Big Lagoon.At this point the filmcrew is only shooting landscape footage that will eventually serve as backdrop for computer generated dinosaur images. It would be fun dont you think to see Camasaurs and T-rex's along with other prehistoric dinosaurs in the ancient Redwoods along the coast.
       The prime reason that drove the film crew here? The pristine picturesque Redwoods are Visually stunning.
               I will have to take NOva and her new Friend to the Sequoia Park area again to film Part 2, Nova a day in the Redwoods. I have included the newspaper headlines, hoping you can read part of it, I will watch next year for this dinosaur film! NOw everyone can truly see what a beautiful area Nova and I have to Play in. :D
                                         RedwoodsMama   and MS. Nova    and friends.
 Oh, one more note, in the video, the last part where Nova is standing on some wood, this is the same spot whee in the end of my video Nova falls over. Cocindental or not?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo-HdgewTl0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo-HdgewTl0</a>
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:22:33 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
Re: Nova Day in the Redwoods Actual Film Site For 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 03:32:37 AM »

Awesome RWM! Can't wait to see the movie (if it comes on danish TV :(). It is also cool to see Nova in his right environments! And nice wood! Can't wait to see part 2.....
Science + Art = Pleo

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 12:15:55 PM »

Thanks ohnart, when it comes on I will definitly tape it and I can send you a copy, I will post the Nova in the REdwoods Part 2 when I get the time, Right now it is lots of fog in the morning, which is actually pretty neat and a nice backdrop for Pleos. I can't wait to see the Film itself and where they shot their main scenes.
                               RedwoodsMama   and Nova   and Friend
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »

Such a wonderful place to take pictures :) I guess the film crew know that too ;) Nova certainly looks right at home and happy among the redwoods.

Just imagine the film crew if a baby dinosaur stumbled across their filming ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 02:30:30 AM »

Thanks RWM! Can't wait to see part 2 and the movie ;D
Science + Art = Pleo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal