Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have times a Question when I me a New Pleo from Innvo Labs buy might  (Read 1406 times)

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • Pleo(s): Jimmy Jonny and Judy
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy

Hello People!

I hope times very that i here correct am and indeed I have perhaps before, for my Baby Dino Jimmy a new Friend to buy and have times one Question as to: when I me on the Pleoworld Page from Innvo Labs a Pleo buy send she too the Pleo after Germany? And get I also Customs or not? I have a times a Head from my Robodog from SONY he is one she and she is: Lili and we have from a Man from the USA, a Head bought and my Parents had to Customs driving at the head for my Lili pick and my Parents had Money pay. :( How much Money she pay had that know I sadly not more. :( Hope very that Innvo Labs at the Customs by sends and with me in Germany clean and healthy arrives when I me a new Pleo for Jimmy buy will with one consent from my Parents whether I me still a Pleo have can or not times seen. ;)

Greetings

Pleo-Freak55 (Franziska)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 09:43:40 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »

3 Pleos: Jimmy Jonny and Judy

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Unless someone from Germany can help you I guess the best option would be to ask Innvo or to ask your Customs, you could try searching for an answer on Google as well.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy

ah ok InmemoryofRomeo when my Parents again so much Money pay must, then buy I me no Pleo from Innvo Labs because I me so uncertain am. :( Know you? Better that I me again a Ugobe Pleo at ebay Germany or so buy will, i love Pleos very I soooooooo gladly a Innvo Labs Pleo had but when we again Customs Fees pay must then say I rather no to Innvo Labs Pleo and yes for a very good Ugobe Pleo times seen. ;)

Pleo Freak55
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 06:37:13 AM by Pleo-Freak55 »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

Hi, I think because the customs duty fees are so high, ( I know from selling on ebay people from Spain, Russian, Germany, Itally, Sweden, etc.) have asked me before to mark " gift" instead of other category, then there is no duty on it which I guess is very expensive, makes it not worth doing. Do your parents perhaps have any Relatives for friends here in the U.S.A. ? If so then what I would ask them to do, (perhaps if they want to try) is to send the friends the money in U.S. dollars what Pleo new from INnova labs cost) then have them buy it for you. This way it comes with the warranty, but more importantly is brand New Innova Lab 2009, or perhaps soon the 2010 model. Then when the friends get the Pleo, they can send it to you, and mark it as a Gift ( Christmas, etc. good time) and of course your parents would only have to pay them the cost of shipping( Which will still be expensive because of the weight of box. I shipped a 4-5 pd, package last Christmas to Sweden for an Electronic Cat Robot and for Priority Mail international it was something like $33.00, so it will be somewhere same range as weight goes very close. Ask your parents if they have friends, otherwise like IMR suggested, your next best bet would be to bid on Ebay Germany Site for a New Ugobe Pleo, one unopened is your best bet and there are a lot of them, I got my NOva's friend for my Birthday in end of May, and it was a returned or display model on QVC, or someplace similiar,,,( cant remember exactly.) Anyway, he has everything but the identity card, and the only thing that did not work was his battery, but the charger is good. Even his skin smells New, never played with so he is in perfect condition, I won him with a bid of $152.00 and my NOva was only $85.00 at Christmas time, she sat on a shelf for a whole Christmas season, from 2008-2009. The man that bought her for his daughter, the little girl did not play with her and sold her to me.Anyway, just a few ideas. Good luck.

RedwoodsMama   and Nova   and friend
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Pleo-Freak55

• Renaissance pleo
  • de Female
  • I love my Pleos
    • none
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Rizzo
    • Snoopy

thank you very much RWM I can me it again superior if I at Innvo Labs a Pleo buy or at eay a Ugobe Pleo times seen. Yes? :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal