Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone have a 2007 Ugobe Pleo Photo, different color eyes?  (Read 1483 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

Just wondering if anyone here has one of the first Pleos put out by Ugobe in 2007? I have seen photos of some with what look like golden or green eyes also? Does anyone here have one? Are they more rare, and how good is there skin? Do they also have more neck cable or tail problems or is it strictly luck of the draw? Does anyone know when the Pleos were made with all blue eyes? I would love another Pleo with different colored eyes, and I am hoping the 2010 models will also have different colored eyes options. ;) If anyone has a photo of one of these first Pleos, I would love to see it. I have seen some on other sites, but don't know if they are real or just models and not sold to the general public or not.?
                                             RedwoodsMama   and MS. Nova

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

bluewolf

• Leaving the nest
Re: Anyone have a 2007 Ugobe Pleo Photo, different color eyes?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:24:47 AM »

I think that's a prototype model not released to the public.
I could be wrong though.  ;)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 12:38:40 AM »

The reason I am asking is there is a Pleo for sale on ebay, and the eyes are not Blue, at least not in the picture unless it is a " stock" photos that they use, though the current ones still have blue eyes in the photos, Also on another site yesterday, I saw Pleos with Grey looking eyes, light green eyes and yes Brown or amber colored eyes. I have heard of these before, but didn't know if anyone actually has one or not.
               Were the 2007 Pleos the very first ones that came out, and didnt they look a little different ( skin color pattern on bottom of rump, stomach, ) and also the feet and face are slightly different looking, more primative but still cute? I have seen a couple of these now. Also what was the standard price of a Pleo when it came out in 2007, was it cheaper than now, and if so, what was the cost?

Also the description of one that is taken from " the box ' says that the pleo's skin is made of "Krylon" a type of rubber. I dont remember ever seeing that on the Pleoworld site? Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys. ;)
                                      RedwoodsMama   and MS. Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Lava

• Member of the herd
  • Female
    • Lava's Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 01:17:02 AM »

I know that Bumblebee's Yasmin has teal eyes.

However my Kazzie (whom I think is a 2008 Pleo, I don't remember, aaahh!) has the bog-standard blue eyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal