Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Training  (Read 3142 times)

Kristianno

• Leaving the nest
Pleo Training
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:20:56 AM »

Hi ! I'm a new owner of Pleo, and I just don't know how to teach him a tricks.
I tried to Google but I doesn't found it :( Maybe someone got a tips or a hints for it ?  Thank you :):

kisumi

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
  • Kai and Stanley
Re: Pleo Training
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:00:49 AM »

one of my favourite tricks is when pleo balances on two legs, it times a few time for them to learn it but if you are patient your pleo will get the hang of it. touch one front pad and the opposite back sensor at the same time and he will do a trick :)

49er

• Journeypleo
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

Place one hand under Bling's chin and the other hand on the rump by the tail. He should start moving the back legs forward and (maybe with a little help) sit down. If he has 1.1 he should be able to move around in the sitting position. ;)   (Pleo just walked over to some obsidian and started chewing on it. Maybe he's trying to sharpen his teeth! 8))  Another thing you can do with Bling is touch both of the thigh sensors on his front legs and release at the same time. If he's in a good mood he may start walking.   If you have carpeting and Bling has trouble walking on it you can put him in high step mode. as in the proceeding maneuver touch both front sensors and the Pleo button down below where the USB port and CD card go. Release all three at the same time and Bling might then be able to prance (dino style) around.  Pardon me for not being definite, but Pleo doesn't always oblige me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:24:17 PM by 49er »

Kristianno

• Leaving the nest
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »

Thank you very much :) I will try those tricks when I come home :) Thank you again :)

Kristianno

• Leaving the nest
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:50:10 AM »

If anybody know how to Pleo can learn tricks. Just write :) Share with the info.
Thanks for your time :)

49er

• Journeypleo
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 01:16:31 AM »

If anybody know how to Pleo can learn tricks. Just write :) Share with the info.

If you would like to learn how to have Bling do tricks, check out "Pleo Software." InmemoryofRomeo has good advice and some pre-made skits. As an example, to get an idea on how to use MySkit, go to this link.  http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=211.0

Kristianno

• Leaving the nest
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 12:09:14 PM »

If you would like to learn how to have Bling do tricks, check out "Pleo Software." InmemoryofRomeo has good advice and some pre-made skits. As an example, to get an idea on how to use MySkit, go to this link.  http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=211.0

Thank you, very much :) I got allot of fun with it :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal