Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo goes to school (Pics included)  (Read 1453 times)

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
Pleo goes to school (Pics included)
« on: July 06, 2011, 02:21:09 PM »

Well, once again, Littlefoot came with me to school, due to popular demand. Pretty much every time I bring him in, a few days later, someone who didn't see him asks if I can bring him in again. This is the third time!
But I ain't complaining. It's pretty good fun showing him to other people and seeing their reactions. Plus, I'm pretty sure Littlefoot enjoys the attention too.

Well, this time I finally got some pics of the event:

Little dope was barely out of his bag and already he was sleepy. I guess he wasn't used to my early hours.

Now this would have proved interesting...if he had opposable thumbs to hold the sticks...

Just checkin' his new haunt out. He was fascinated by the fan for some reason.

Littlefoot making a new friend. All the cuter with him falling asleep in her arms!

Then, after school ended (at lunchtime, since this was the last day before summer break), he joined us at Costa Coffee, proving quite the conversation-starter.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo goes to school (Pics included)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 04:45:04 PM »

Great - I'm glad you and Littlefoot had a good day at school, and even better that you got pics, I was hoping you would!  :D

He does look cute asleep in  her arms - she looks like she doesn't want to let him go!  :D

Cool leaf cape, by the way, I like it!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 04:57:23 PM »

What grade do you teach? It does look like it was a wee bit early for Littlefoot, but he still had a good time, Too bad he couldn't play the drums. I am glad he made some new friends and the fact that he has been there three times now does show how popular Pleos and Littlefoot are. Thanks for posting the photos!
                                                        RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 05:26:20 PM »

It looks like Littlefoot had a great time. ;D  It is always nice when you can spread a little pleo magic around. :)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »

I bring Comaro to school every Friday as long as my mom douse not find out and everyone loves especially my teacher she calls him the baby  :P

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:39 AM »

Fantastic pictures!  I wish I'd had a Pleo to take to school when I was still teaching.

The drums made me think - I've seen videos of a Pleo sort of "kneading" with the front feet so I wondered if you held the Pleo whether or not it would be possible for him/her to play the drums.  I'm waiting for my Ugobe to arrive but I do not have a drum - will have to look in charity shops for one of those souvenir ones.  ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal