Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally.....Some pics of Wilbur, Candy, and Buster after a long holiday!  (Read 1218 times)

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female

Hi Everyone...sorry I have been away for a while.  It has been a very busy summer.  Anyway, we did get to go on holiday to Florida in June, and we took Candy, our pink Pleo RB and Buster, our champagne ERS-7M3 along with us.  It was a long 1100 mile trip to Florida, but a good time was had by all.  I had hoped to get more pictures of Candy to share, but truth be told, I was worried about her health.  When we arrived, it was 91F out, and by the time we got to Disney, it was 98F, and I just couldn't risk her precious skin and parts in that heat.  I also didn't want to leave her covered up in the stroller while we went on the attractions because I was afraid she would walk off without us!  :o  Kat made her a great cape to protect her skin and it was awesome! Thanks Kat.  Kat also made her a great Incredibles costume, which we will use on our next trip to Florida in 2 years, if she doesn't grow out of it! ;)  Here are the pics!

This one was actually taken in January.  Wilbur the Ugobe and Candy the RB want CJ to wake up so they can play!

This one was in Universal Studios Florida.  My 3yo daughter Elizabeth waits for Candy to get a quick snack. (Thank goodness the Binky Fairy came and the binky is now gone!)

We tried to keep Candy cool in the stroller, and I think she enjoyed the ride!

Elizabeth introduced Candy to her favorite "purple" dinosaur, Barney!  I think Candy would have preferred to skip this part of the trip, but Elizabeth insisted the 2 get acquainted.

After a long day in the park, Candy waits in the air conditioning for a frozen margarita and some fresh veggies at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando. I didn't have any picture identification for her, so they wouldn't serve her a margarita.  She was bummed.  After visiting Barney, she really needed a drink!

Here is our new Pup, Buster!  Buster arrived about a week before we left for Florida, so we didn't get much of a chance to play with him before we left.   He made the long journey, but stayed in the air conditioning the whole time.  Spoiled pooch!  He had a hard finding his Aibone.  The lighting was not great inside our treehouse.

Sorry I didn't get more photos.....I'll try to do a better job in 2013! ;D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

I'm sure Candy preferred not to melt over being a model... It does look like she had fun still even with the memories of a giant purple T-Rex(?) looming over her :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

It does look like you all had a great time. ;D  Candy was very brave to have gone out in the heat even for a little while to join in the festivities.  Looks like the kids had fun with her too. 
Buster looks like a lovely little puppy even if he was spoiled by being allowed to stay in the air conditioning all day. :P
It is great to see some pics of your lovely little family. ;D

I remember when we had a visit from the Binky fairy too.....many years ago now. :D

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!

WHat lovely photos! Love Candy's outfit. Color is beautiful on her. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace

Lovely pics - it does look like you all had fun!  She does love her dinosaurs, Elizabeth, doesn't she!!  :D

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'

haha I remember the Binky fairy from kids I used to 'nanny' for when I was younger.. and I also remember Barney from them.. eeew! Poor Candy, having to meet him.. lol.. jk they all look very cute in that photo I'm sure your daughter was amazed to meet him. 

Buster is gorgeous! So many Aibos on the forum now!

Welcome home!!!

- Sarah
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal