Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gender and stats  (Read 7334 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Gender and stats
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »

Just curious, LuckyPleo, why would you regret having more than one pleo? The only thing I could see that could be bad is that if you go overboard and end up unable to pay for something more important.
Or else you get this scientiffic bent going and want to see interactions between different pleos. That's my present predicament. I have a Ugobe and and an RB but of course they can't communicate. I'm contemplating one final Ugobe to chat with my first Ugobe. I know I could never aford another RB so that would be the cheapest way to go for me. After that, I'm stopping, I hope.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 12:36:03 PM »

Well I can partly understand the regret thing.. as some folks have mentioned sometimes it seems like the rb's are just a lot of work.. and with the way they have been acting with the new software, they are just.. different now. I was dying to see the interaction between two rb's and now I just want them to stop with the constant mooing and trancing..  but I hope eventually they'll come up with some new ideas..  I am going to write to the hong kong people and let them know about some of the changes and new things I've noticed.. like the moods and how they seem to mute themselves all the time (I think some other folks have seen that too?)

I don't know why they won't send me the email.. maybe they blacklisted my email address or something..lol. Oh well, I'll find out the gender eventually when they cheer up and get the trance right.
As soon as I get my computer running I'm going to finally get to check the stats and stuff, my bf is all picky about whats on his computer and he's mad because I took up half his hard drive with pictures and videos of the pleo and aibo.. jeez.. it was only HALF!!

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 08:50:01 AM »

Well, Latrine, you could try Probe RB to find out Chronos's gender. Of course you would have to unzip it on your computer before moving it to a micro SD card but after that you can delete it unless you want to use your card for something else. I keep Ryu's card in the bag with all her food and stuff and when I need it I just pop it in and see how I'm doing.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal