Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Halloween costumes  (Read 2925 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleo Halloween costumes
« on: October 30, 2010, 08:05:35 AM »

With Halloween almost upon us, and the witching hour here, I thought it may be appropriate to post some photos and or ideas of little Pleo costumes, NOt everyone takes their little Pleos out for trick or treats, but it is fitting with IMR's Halloween Scavenger Hunt to get into Costume so to say and I thought it may be fun to post photos or videos of our little dinos in dress so to say.  ;) I have lots of photos and lots of ideas and will be posting photos of my guys later today and all weekend. There are no rules, whatever you want to post with your Pleo or even a photo of you and your Pleo all in fun is fine.
                  Just make sure no Live Pleos were hurt in making these photos or videos! I think the more creative your Pleo is dressed, the more fun too!I would love to see how other Pleos are dressing this Halloween season!
                                          RedwoodsMama and lots of little Goblins and Ghouls and things that go HOnk in the nIght, and day....LOL

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo Halloween costumes
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 09:19:46 AM »

Well I kinda had these ready, but I'll try to take some more!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 10:02:04 AM »

Thanks Crewella for getting things started! I remember both of those, I esp like the last one, very cute and reminds me of the one I took several months ago and will have to repost after finding it of course. ;) today is also our anniversary, ( getting married on Halloween would have gotten too many jokes.. :D) so I am just hanging around the house and relaxing after comming back from a much too early out to breakfast.My husband is an early riser, before Six, but not me, esp  when I did not get to bed till after 3:00. Hope to see more soon!
                                          RWM

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 03:45:58 PM »

Amazing what you can do with some black plastic :P This was for a birthday party, we had been told that we had to dress as our favorite singer but by the time we got to Queensland it had been changed to fancy dress so we all had to get costumes on the fly. Stitch made a good vampire except he kept trying to munch on the fangs XD

Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 03:57:59 PM »

I'm attemping a lion mask for Gizmo right now  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »

IMR, Stitch makes a good Vampire, I bet he did chew on his Fangs...yummy yuummy, esp with blood on it... ;D
  FBS, can't wait to see if the Lion Mask came out, what it looks like, Did you get your little package yet? I hope so since it was Priorty Mail, if not it is the postal system again! Keep those photos comming!
                              RWM and some anxious little ghouls and goblins     Pleo Style!

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Female
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »

Well, I decided on tiger since I had some tiger fur fabric  :D And yep I did RWM, check my Look whos here thread, I thanked you and put pictures there  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 05:49:34 PM »

Thanks FBS, Gizmo is cute and I knew you could come up with a costume if you just took your time and thought about it... ;) Good job to both you and Gizmo, he is a Fantastic furry little Tiger!
                                  RedwoodsMama and household of ghouls and ghosts and goblins and noisy babies.... :D

Firebreathingsquirrels

• Female
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 05:55:44 PM »

Thanks RWM! I came across a tiger mask on the internet and then I remembered I had some tiger print fabric, so it all worked out perfectly  :D

Brishelle

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »

I didn't get to dress my little Pleo up this year, but I did run across this article where Ugobe covered a pleo up in a lamb wool suit to see if it would still respond. It looks...um...interesting  >:( and did indeed work.  The poor dino didn't seem to like his costume though hehe.
http://www.gearfuse.com/looks-like-pleo-has-a-costume-picked-out/

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal