Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Idea!!!!  (Read 2228 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
Idea!!!!
« on: July 07, 2012, 10:11:07 AM »

has anyone ever thought of saving up to get 3 batteries/ 3 chargers? (2 chargers would work two.)
that way, if you use the new chargers. you can use two while you wait for the third one to charge!!! that way, you have constant pleo playtime (as long as you change the batteries)

Derpity derp derp derp derp

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Idea!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 11:43:59 AM »

You can manage fine with one charger, especially as the batteries charge faster than they run out ...... I have just the one egg chager and about six egg batteries, and I just tend to use the one green charger even though I have more.  :-[

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 07:08:52 PM »

I have enough batteries to run any one Pleo constantly, but I don't have time to keep an eye on them! They get into mischief if you don't watch ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »

has anyone ever thought of saving up to get 3 batteries/ 3 chargers? (2 chargers would work two.)
that way, if you use the new chargers. you can use two while you wait for the third one to charge!!! that way, you have constant pleo playtime (as long as you change the batteries)

Pleo Needs to cool down, after one charge he gets pretty warm, so having him on all the time, will generate to much heat, and if I remember he either goes to sleep, or shuts down if he heats up to much.

Also remember he has a lot of moving parts, so will wear his moving parts out much faster also, so not recommended at all.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »

hehe. that was one of my first posts XP i know about the overheating now, and besides, i came up with that idea when i was, like, nine.
Derpity derp derp derp derp

denodan

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 02:10:07 PM »

hehe. that was one of my first posts XP i know about the overheating now, and besides, i came up with that idea when i was, like, nine.

It is also about the wear, your going to wear out Pleos moving parts much quicker, and it is for this reason alone I will never leave my Pleo on all the time, and has been said they get into mischief.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal