Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some pleo rb questions  (Read 1937 times)

Tinkerbell

• Hatchling
  • Female
Some pleo rb questions
« on: May 12, 2012, 03:00:01 AM »

I am thinking of buying myself a pleo rb. My friend has an older pleo and it's very cute and fun but I'm thinking of buying the new pleo because they are supposed to be overall a way better option. I'm only planning on getting one pleo so I really want to make sure I get the right one.

But first I have some questions:
Newer doesn't  nessicarily mean better. Would you say that the pleo rb is worth all the extra money and that they are indeed quite different than the older pleos?  Can you name a few of the main differences you notice while playing or interacting with either an older pleo or pleo rb? Also, some people say that the older pleos are friendlier/ more fun. Is this true?
Can you carry a rb pleo? My friends older pleo screams when you pick it up so she always gets her pleo to "sit" and carries it around like that.
How does the clock function work? I have a very hectic schedule and would like to feed pleo around 11:00 and pleo to be tired around 1:30 most nights. Other days I want to play with my pleo around 7:00, or anytime during the weekend. Would it be a problem to play with pleo at different times each day? Also, I most likely won't be able to turn my pleo on everyday.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Some pleo rb questions
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 03:21:44 AM »

The newer Pleo's are more like real pets, whereas the older Pleo's are always in pretty much the same mood, the newer ones can be grumpy :P The newer ones also have unique personalities and temperaments, as well as a longer more involved 'hatching' phase. The newer ones can also feel hot and cold, they MUST be fed to stay healthy and they can get (simulated) injuries, as well as the illnesses like the older Pleo's.

They are both as friendly as one another. The newer ones have voice recognition though, and more touch sensors.

Yes you can carry them, I nurse mine on my shoulder like a baby and they just fall asleep :)

The clock function and many other useful things are explained here: http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=2315.0

You don't need to turn the new ones on everyday, but when you do, make sure you feed it straight away otherwise its just going whinge and moan for food all the time until you do ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Tinkerbell

• Hatchling
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »

Do you find the moodiness of the new pleo rb to be frustrating at times? For example, when you want to play with it but it's too busy having a fit.  How do you make them happy again? Do you just feed them once and they will play again?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 01:38:07 AM »

They don't really have fits, and they always love some pets and cuddles, no matter their mood :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal