Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just got an RB in the mail as a gift..  (Read 3935 times)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Just got an RB in the mail as a gift..
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 03:03:41 PM »

No problem, Sarah!  :D

Here's the link, you may have to register again (you can use the same details) and your Pleo RBs profile should be under My Profile:

http://www.pleoworld.com.hk/pleo_rb/eng/index.php

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 03:30:20 PM »

Thanks crewella.. this thing must be set up horribly.. it wont accept my last two confirmed login nor will it allow me to use either email or login name to make a new one.. I actually have to go make myself a new email address through my website to get it to work.. jeeez.  Thanks though, I'd like to read the stats..

Ok nevermind, I give up.. no email and I'm not making a fourth email account, I guess I can photoshop my own picture.
I'll try the sd card thing instead.. now to go figure out which downloadable one tells me the sex.

- Sarah
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 03:52:38 PM by latrine »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 04:55:35 PM »

I think they will all tell you the sex. :)

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 08:29:44 PM »

Has anyone noticed their RB making a barking noise? Not with any of the skits or the guard dog mode either, the new baby, earlier, just barked, like 'woowoowoowoowoo' in kind of a mid tone dog bark sound and then laughed a lot.. Rhea said 'HUH'??? lol

I've also noticed a few other little tiny noise things.. like if he drops his leaf while he is eating, he makes that uhhn uuhn noise that the ugobes make when they are asking for food/have dropped food but in a deeper voice and I haven't had any of my other rb's do that.. 

- Sarah

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 03:38:12 AM »

Neither of mine have made any of those noises that I am aware of.   :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 07:52:21 AM »

That sounds interesting. I wonder if we'll get these new noises with the new firmware.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »

I got the bark on video, uploading now..

Ok it's toward the end of the video.. we had a sort of love connection/ triangle here.. pardon the Aibo and parrot noises.. but right after the little boy (front right) responds I love you and then hello and giggles.. then howls then he does the new bark sound and then you can hear me.. then he even started doing the funny whale sing noise.. lol.

One other thing I have noticed is that if there is another RB around, when trancing, the new baby will respond correctly every single time, even if the other one doesn't trance or doesn't complete the trance.  Isn't that weird?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JshtsaBMGMU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JshtsaBMGMU</a>

- Sarah
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:15:13 AM by latrine »

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 12:42:06 AM »

Congratulations on the fantastic gift Latrine! That was a sweet relative. I wanna repaint my Pleo Reborn's eyes to make it a rare color. I agree with ya Latrine, how they made the hatching stage too short. Thanks for the videos. I've never heard a Pleo Reborn make that howling sound before.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal