Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
« Next »
Baby Ruth paint on s… Pleo problems, Paint…
Pleo problems, Paint comming off, Baby Ruth
Click the picture to view full size.
 It really upsets me to see that the Pleo Rb have such lousy qualtiy paint, that it comes off quicker than Ugobes that are five years old! My pleos wear clothes to protect their skin most of the time as well as socks to help keep them clean. I can't understand how a company that spends so much time effort and money to improve, ( :o %)) their basic Pleo, can not get a good quality paint. The orginal paint lasted so so much longer than this current paint. I live in a climate that is pretty mild year round, compared to most parts of the US, ( 40's-60's year round, with variations colder and slightly higher in 70's occasionally, but year round very mild like I said. )My worst Ugobes have paint that is more durable than these RB. They may have improved the SKIN, but it does not appear that the paint is longer lasting.. :(
   This photo was taken tonight with a close up look at one side of her neck, where the paint has lifted and it can just peel away easily. I have to try and cover up the neck to try and protect it. I do not want to present a pleo Rb to the public that is peeling her paint off how is that representing a great product to the public..../ :-X

* Oh, my mistake, this is the good side where paint is comming off at bottom of neck, the next photo is the bad spot, *

Poster information

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Item Info
PostedDecember 08, 2012, 01:31:10 AM
Width x Height1024x768
Filesize106 KB
FilenameBABYRUTH3.jpg
Views1733
Rating
BBC embed code