Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
« »
Nova and Spring Gree… NOVA MODELING SPRING… LAST VIEW OF GLASS C…
NOVA MODELING SPRING GREEN COLLECTION UNISEX GARB
Click the picture to view full size.
 AS PROMISED, Nova is now modeling probably my first choice for everyday wear, a wonderful sleeveless lime green embellished t-shirt, strictly Unisex in design. In this T-shirt, there isn't anything Pleo's can't do! 8) Need to go to the gym,( Perfect, )Need to go to the Mall, (Perfect) Need to go to a friend's,( Perfect) Want to go for a walk on the beach, (Perfect) Like to stroll through the Redwoods, You guessed, it, Perfect!If it is a more formal affair, then Nova may wear one of her Party Dresses as shown before, but for everyday wear, Springtime Green is it!
          And of course, I can't forget to mention the embellishment on the back; a lovely butterfly, done in beautiful sparkling sequins, pinks, blues,purple, and every color imagnable. ;D Lightweight cotton, easy wash and wear, a perfect choice for working in the 'tomatoe garden as well."
Oh, did I fail to mention Nova has been working in the garden lately with her freind, Froggie? He has introduced her to a new veggie, Carrots, and she loves them as you can see one dangling from her mouth, and there is a large red saucer full of carrots from her garden as well.

Poster information

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Item Info
PostedMarch 28, 2010, 10:27:44 PM
Width x Height1023x681
Filesize235 KB
FilenameSPRING GREEN 1.jpg
KeywordsNova, Spring wear, Carrots, embellishement, butterfly
Views3428
Rating