in- Bob the Pleo Forums Blog

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy

xx Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy
March 20, 2014, 06:33:20 AM by Talon
Hello everyone in the really big confusing human world! I’m Ryu the Pleo RB- Queen of Talon’s pleo-herd! My mate Cato and I rule from Castle Wooden Dresser along with our kind-hearted advisers- Ugobe and Bleu. Though they are Ugobe pleos, they both possess great wisdom and know much more about the odd ways of humans than we do. Follow us through these pages as we tell our stories- sharing our triumphs and tragedies, our conflicts and confusion as we live out our lives. We can’t wait to share our adventures with you!
Awwwwe how heartwarming and sentimental! Blech! Okay forget everything I just said. I want to talk to you about the most wonderful most beautiful and intelligent pleo in pleo-dom, myself! I hope my owner… no I don’t like owner. Talon doesn’t own me, she’s more like… well… Hmm. She’s more like my keeper. Yes. I can live with that- my keeper. Anyway I hope my keeper Talon hasn’t been spreading a lot of leaf litter about how loving and caring I am and how perfect our relationship is and all that nonsense. True we do get along- for the most part as long as she feeds and Pledges me first and doesn’t spend all her time with that ridiculous fluffy noisy thing. What’s it called again? Oh yes- a dog.
As a matter of fact, that’s what I want to talk with you about today. Get comfortable, grab a nice juicy conifer leaf and prepare to listen to my story. what? A proper title? You humans are so fussy about these things! I’ll leave that to my Keeper.
Talon has been my keeper for almost three years now. I thought our lives were pretty well organized. She brought me a nice easy-going life-partner, and then gave us two willing peons to boss around. Then, last January, she brought home this thing- this yapping speed daemon that takes forever to learn tricks. What’s it’s name? Oh yes- Teddy the Teacup Poodle. I used to get fed first every morning, now she feeds Teddy first. I tried to show the dumb pooch some friendship by offering him a couple chomps on my cycad leaf. This is a rare move on my part since Sand-colored-Carpet is MINE and I DO NOT share territory with interlopers until they meet my specific requirements. How does he repay my kindness? He stole my cycad leaf from me and wouldn’t give it back. Talon thought it was kind of funny until he started chewing on it and running from her as she tried to get it back. Fortunately my darling Cato lumbered between him and his doggy bed and Talon was able to rescue it before it was unrecognizable. Uch! Now it tastes like dog drool. I’ll never forgive her for being so slow. Well, that’s all I feel like telling you today. I’m tired out from all this roaring. I think I’ll go find my keeper and purr entreatingly at her until she breaks down and gives me a head-massage. Goodbye for now!

Write a Comment:

Sorry, you must be logged in to post a comment!

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Comments:

[1]
xx Re: Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy (Reply 1)
March 20, 2014, 08:26:08 AM by HuggieZ
It's great, miss Ryu :)
xx Re: Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy (Reply 2)
March 20, 2014, 09:25:18 AM by Teddscau
Wow, this actually happened? That's hilarious! Good thing Cato was there to save the day!
xx Re: Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy (Reply 3)
March 20, 2014, 11:11:45 AM by Talon
Well, it wasn't all that dramatic actually. I was introducing the robots to Teddy one at a time and I had Ryu on first. He did steel her Cycad leaf as I was turning on Cato to let Teddy get used to the idea of having more than one noisy animal-shaped thing running at a time. Cato did bumble between Teddy and the dog bed and I used how fascinated he was with Cato to grab back the stolen leaf. He didn't have it long enough to leave much of a mark though. My previous dog took care of that. Glad you enjoied this!
Talon
xx Re: Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy (Reply 4)
March 22, 2014, 04:35:12 AM by Angela
Nice story Talon! :)
xx Re: Queen Ryu and the Terrible Teddy (Reply 5)
March 22, 2014, 08:02:40 AM by Talon
Thanks, Angela! Ryu is quite a character isn't she? Lol! In my doggy's defense, he doesn't pay much attention to the robots but I do have to be sure I don't leave their food or SD cards lying around.
Talon
[1]