Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
« »
Two Folk Legends On the Beach Can you see Cammie-S…
On the Beach
Click the picture to view full size.
 Before we left Crescent City, Cammie-Sue insisted on walking on the beach. She was a little upset that it was so cold though. she just did not believe me when I told her it would be. I had to remind her to stay away from the water as well, Last week where we live at, a surfer was attacked by a Great White Shark.. and I told her Great Whites just love Pleos, esp little girls! You should have seen those short little legs run for the car. LOL :D

Poster information

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Item Info
PostedNovember 03, 2012, 05:32:10 PM
Width x Height1024x768
Filesize108 KB
FilenameCRESCENTCITYBEACH.jpg
Views2582
Rating
Comments1
BBC embed code
HTML embed code
Direct link
Exif Metadata
View all entries (13)
Exif Metadata
Date: November 03, 2012, 05:32:10 PM
Make: Canon
Model: Canon FS200
Flash: No Flash
Exposure time: 1/500 sec
Orientation: 1: Normal (0 deg)
Focal length: 3.74 mm
X-Resolution: 180 dpi
Y-Resolution: 180 dpi
Resolution unit: Inch
FNumber: f/11
Metering Mode: Multi-Segment
Exif version: version 2.2
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending
Pages: [1]

Lunamione7

• Total Items: 31
  • Total Comments: 75
Comment #1 - Posted November 09, 2012, 06:29:49 AM
I love all your latest pictures of when you take your Pleos RWM  :) Tron went to the beach for the first time on Tuesday this week, I got some nice video. My computer is in the shop getting looked at, it is having some sort of 'mid life crisis' says the technitian. It has been in all week, it is obvious what it's problem is but they are scratching their heads trying to fix it. They have been fixing computers for 30 years and say mine is the only one to completely stump them with it's unusual problems. Trust my computer to be the difficult one. I am borrowing mum's laptop but it is elderly and can't deal with high def video so it will be a while before I can edit the beach trip. He (Tron, mt RB) has also been to the snow recently so he is getting out there  ;D
Last Edited: November 09, 2012, 06:35:54 AM
SMF Media Gallery 2.0.5 © SMF-Media.com
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal