Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
« »
Spencer Sophie 2 Spencer Sophie 1 Summertime means pic…
Spencer Sophie 1
Click the picture to view full size.
Poster information

gucci_boi7782

• Total Items: 206
  • Total Comments: 230
Item Info
PostedJuly 20, 2010, 01:24:54 PM
Width x Height640x480
Filesize68 KB
FilenameSpencer Sophie 1.jpg
Views4093
Rating
Comments2
BBC embed code
HTML embed code
Direct link
Exif Metadata
No Exif data found
Comments Sorting comments by date - Ascending Descending
Pages: [1]

RedwoodsMama

• Total Items: 2814
  • Total Comments: 975
Comment #1 - Posted July 20, 2010, 04:16:19 PM
Oh, I think I like this one the best, you have such a beautiful smile! SophiE looks very well cared for, what is she wearing? Is it a Pleo cape by any chance? Would love to see full body view of it. Oh, my goodness how handsome a young man you are gucci..! ;D
( Spencer) You must have young girls following you everywhere, is Sophie your Chaperone?  ;)LOL.... I love the Patio Swing too, looks like it would be great on a warm Spring or Summer evening glancing at the garden. What is the apron you have on, can't quite make out what it says.. like I said before, GREAT SMILE! IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING PEOPLE SMILE! :)

gucci_boi7782

• Total Items: 206
  • Total Comments: 230
Comment #2 - Posted July 21, 2010, 04:12:15 PM
Why thank you. She is wearing the cape atop some quick made booties. I shall take some pics. Our patio swing makes to be so comfortable. However, with the CONSTANT heat, rather unbearable. Thoroughly enjoyable during the spring, although. And surely, if you thought or garden was something, you ought to have seen it a few weeks ago, we've recently picked everything..hence why tonight was shepherds pie night....Mmmmm!!
SMF Media Gallery 2.0.5 © SMF-Media.com
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal