Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo singing differences?  (Read 1673 times)

Pleo Power

• Pleosmith
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Cammey, Cloey, Copper
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
Pleo singing differences?
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:17:23 AM »

I'm wondering if there is more then one way that Pleos can sing?   because, some times when I here one singing on a you tube video they are singing like in this one,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU0I0ncjUUA   but Cammey and Cloey both sing like in this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7XC_4ftHc4 witch one does your Pleo/Pleos sing, or do they do both?  or is this shadowing?  or something different?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:24:48 AM by Pleo Power »

allosaurus

Re: Pleo singing differences?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 12:00:26 PM »

It's a difference between the two Life OS's

mdirch

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 02:53:03 AM »

I don't have speakers on my work computer so I couldn't hear the pleo song in the links, but Bailey has two different pitches of song. He sometimes sings in a high pitch and sometimes in a low pitch. He normally switches between them when rubbed under the chin. Is that what you meant?

allosaurus

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 05:43:26 AM »

I don't have speakers on my work computer so I couldn't hear the pleo song in the links, but Bailey has two different pitches of song. He sometimes sings in a high pitch and sometimes in a low pitch. He normally switches between them when rubbed under the chin. Is that what you meant?

Nope. High and low and middle are normal, its just that the earlier OS had something that sounded more like howling than singing. You can almost see the difference if you look at a pleo with the recent OS and then look at the video. Minor differences, but it's still noticeable.

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »

Minor differences? If you ask me I like the newer singing better! The old one sounded like some mutated dog howling, it hurts my ears. XD While the newer one sounds really cute.
Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk

allosaurus

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 05:28:26 AM »

Minor differences? If you ask me I like the newer singing better! The old one sounded like some mutated dog howling, it hurts my ears. XD While the newer one sounds really cute.

No, there are minor differences with the movement, I meant.

Crystal:.

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • My Pleo, Frisbee.
    • Pleo Star
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »

Oh ok! :) Thought you were a bit... Er off for a second there ;). But you're right, there is minor differences in the movement now that I see the videos.
Does your Pleo have what it takes to be a Superstar? Visit www.pleostar.tk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal