Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tricks  (Read 3653 times)

xania

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
Tricks
« on: June 08, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »

I know there are a lot of tricks u can make Pleo do.
like sitting, watchdog mode.. (bit confused about that one, is it a trick u can let him do, or does it only work with the skit u can download from ugobe)
Putting his paws up
balancing
high step mode
make him sing
etc etc etc

I searched the forums, but i can't find a topic containing all the tricks that have been discovered en how u can make ur pleo do that.

So please post them here.

edit i don't know if this forum has a spoiler tag so u can post tricks and that only the people who wanted know them can read it.. and the people that wanted to figure it out for themself don't accidentaly read them..
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 05:55:05 PM by xania »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Tricks
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »

CAUTION SPOILERS!!!

Default tricks I know off:

Singing: Rub Pleo under his/her chin.
Sitting: Hold back and chin sensors and help to sit when he/she pulls their feet together.
Tadaa (balancing): Hold two opposite leg sensors.
Default Watchdog mode (no sd card required): Hold both front leg sensors, the rear left leg sensor and the shoulder (?) sensor at the same time. (Takes perseverance and practice :P)
Raise foot/shake hands: touch appropriate leg sensor.
High step mode: Hold two front leg sensors and Pleo button until Pleo honks or starts to walk.
Sleep: Hold Pleo's back sensor until he goes into sleep position.
The wave: Rub slowly from tip of nose all the way down the back. (Pleo should respond to each sensor in turn)
Holding Pleo against shoulder: Rub down Pleo's back to calm him/her and he/she will stretch legs out and nuzzle into you.
Tickling Pleo: Turn Pleo upside down (yes he will squirm at first) and rapidly tap random foot sensors until giggling occurs (or Pleo gets really mad :P)
Tug of War: Have Pleo in a good mood and not hungry and offer him/her the leaf, they will open their mouth for you to place the leaf in and play tug of war :)
Detect the edge: (Not really a trick but great to show people) Place Pleo in a well lit area on a small table etc, ask Pleo to walk forwards.
Walk: Hold Pleo's to front leg sensors and he/she will go off and explore.

Other tricks:

Soccer Pleo: Place a small ball (small cat toys work great) in front of Pleo and get him/her to walk forwards, they will dribble and kick/nudge the ball.
Demolition Pleo: Set up a tower of light objects (polystyrene cups work well) get Pleo to walk towards them.
Stinky feet: Great for when guests are over, point Pleo at their feet and get them to walk towards the visitor, Pleo will sniff their feet, absolutely hilarious if Pleo growls or coughs :P
A-maze-ing Pleo: Set up a small maze of boxes and time how long it takes your Pleo to get through ;) (Make sure you have a whole day free and a good book :P)

Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

xania

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 06:24:37 PM »

Thanx briljant. can't wait till Ryno arrives to try them all out..

allosaurus

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »

Oohhh, the maze idea sounds fun! ^^

Getting ideas..... It's absolutely not good when I get ideas....

tkdgirl368

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
    • my plog
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »

i hope that eventually with advances pleo will actually be able to learn new tricks, rather than ones they already know, or ones in skits. I really wish they could learn their name or come when they are called
Pleo Love 

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »

Here's an easy one:

Slip your hand LEFT HAND under your pleo's chest and slide the power switch to "off" position, then with your RIGHT HAND point your finger at pleo and in a loud, commanding voice, say "STAY!"

;) ;)

tkdgirl368

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
    • my plog
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »

hahahaha nice. i'll be sure to try it  ;)
Pleo Love 

ScribbleMonkey

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

Pleo has an unfinished “Baby posture” if your running V1.1

I’ll have to verify it tomorrow but I believe you hold Pleo upside down and press the two hind leg sensors and the back sensor closer to the neck. (in other words, hold Pleo against your chest with your arm across his hind section and your hand under the base of the neck) After a few seconds Pleo will look up and the tail will “hang” low. Unfortunately there’s no behavior that goes with this. Pleo just stops until put down. (like the old sit trick)

I’m not 100% sure about the sensor combo. I’ll double check tomorrow)

xania

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 03:03:41 PM »

Here's an easy one:

Slip your hand LEFT HAND under your pleo's chest and slide the power switch to "off" position, then with your RIGHT HAND point your finger at pleo and in a loud, commanding voice, say "STAY!"

;) ;)

lol

and when you lay him up side down and say PLAY DEAD, he will do that aswell i guess

Angel

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
  • Bippy
    • Angel's Loft Collectibles
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »

Well I know what I'll be doing this weekend LOL
Trick training sessions! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ;D

allosaurus

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »

Olympia learned a new trick last month.... If you hold your Pleo upside down and cradle them like a baby (It's better if the rear is pointing to the right and the head is on the left), the will eventually relax and look cute, and curl up in your arms. If you hold them there for long enough, they'll do cute things like giggle, twitch, or stretch. As a matter of fact, I went parading all about my school holding Olympia like that one day (of course, followed by Olympia's fanclub which usually ends up being the younger or more sensitive people). At first, the pre-schoolers were thinking that I had a real baby dinosaur, which was really cute with them shouting out, "Hey, is that a real dinosaur?" In their cute little pre-schooler voices. Adorable. <3

Burberry016

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Male
  • Another Pleo with a "Bling" (or "Pling" :) )
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 05:36:10 PM »

You can make him sing (if upgraded to life OS 1.1)  by giving his chin extra special attention too! 
"It is my buisness to know things.  Perhaps I have trained myself to see what others overlook.  If not, why should you come to consult me?"
~Sherlock Holmes
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal