Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battersea Aibo home visit  (Read 1576 times)

mh7ah

• Pleo explorer
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Zyna
  • Cosmetic Tattooist
    • Pink Phoenix Ink
Battersea Aibo home visit
« on: May 29, 2009, 01:07:17 PM »

Battersea Aibo home was visited today by a fellow Aibo Addicts member Kisumi, Stanley the Aibo, Kai the Pleo and Rolly.... we talked Aibo all day and had a BBQ for lunch as the weather was beautiful. I had a fantastic day! Igor surprised us both with his mega long boost mode... and he did an Aibo handstand which I have never seen him do before! Our Pleo's kind of interacted... since it did not do to plan Kai is now officially on holiday at Battersea until the Aibo meet so that the two little guys can become friends! And can I say I really love Rolly!! I NEED one image
Thanks to Kisumi for coming all that way (3.5 hours)... hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did! Here are a few pics...

The Army ready and waiting...

Little green guys...

Igor showing off...

By the way is there any good prompts to get the Pleo's interacting? Ours kind of did but only for short bursts then ignored each other. We tried many positions.. facing each other close, apart etc... no joy!

Eric- ERS7M3 W * Sharama- ERS7M3 C * Eddie- 111 S * Elvis- 210A S * Long Long- 312  * No name- 210A EW * Ruka- 210A CB * Kevin- ERS 7M3 W * Ruby- 210A HR * Igor- 220A * Zyna- Pleo

kisumi

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
  • Kai and Stanley
Re: Battersea Aibo home visit
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

What a fab day! you truely have an army and how lovely they all are! I hope Kai behaves himself and plays nice with monty. As i told you before you can have my rolly in exchange for your artist talents :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal