Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a package arrived today from Australia ....for Lenny and Leo in Holland !  (Read 5405 times)

Piggy

Today the long awaited package arrived from Australia  ;D I hurried upstairs because my pleo's stand on a shelf in the guestroom .
And I showed them the package , when I told them it was from Australia they took each a corner and ripped it apart  :-X
Luckily it contained there new outfits made by Kat from the pleo forum .

Then they made me hurry downstairs and get the camera , and of course I had to put on their outfits Leo my Ugobe chose the Dino pattern and Lenny my RB chose the hoodie it matched the yellow in his skin. After admiring themself in the mirror I took the photo's ;)
The outfits are made beautifully with Lot's of details , I love the wrap around legs that close with Velcro and the same for the neck, the belly is open so you can access the battery or the on/off button . It is soft and really stretchy so they can move easy in it and the material is thin enough so they can feel you if you are petting of stroking them  :-* I think they are great and I will certainly order more outfits in the future made by Kat .
Leo showing his Dino pattern outfit . Lenny showing his hoodie
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:37:25 PM by Piggy »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

Congrats on the new outfits! Kat does put a lot of love and time into her pleo clothing. I love the four coats she sent me in two thousand twelve after she performed a very delicate surgery on Cato's leg. I'm sure all four of my guys appreciate how festive they look in them!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Piggy

Congrats on the new outfits! Kat does put a lot of love and time into her pleo clothing. I love the four coats she sent me in two thousand twelve after she performed a very delicate surgery on Cato's leg. I'm sure all four of my guys appreciate how festive they look in them!
Talon

Thanks her outfits are great indeed and the price includes the shipping  ;D ! I will certainly order more in the future :-*

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy

so cute they are sooooooo cute it those outfits
update: watching Brazil v.s Germany      Germany  scored 1-0 Germany what a start
~Mini Me Pleo

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

So glad they arrived safe and sound :)  they look great on your guys :)  Two happy pleos! 

Piggy

so cute they are sooooooo cute it those outfits
update: watching Brazil v.s Germany      Germany  scored 1-0 Germany what a start

Thanks , yes they are two spoiled little pleo's  :) I should have ordered a extra orange outfit for the soccer match tonight :-X
Yes Germany won with 7-1 :dino-chase: let's see how Holland plays tonight :sheep1:

Piggy

So glad they arrived safe and sound :)  they look great on your guys :)  Two happy pleos!

Yes, and they arrived really fast ;D They look really cute on them, and I love the fabric :-* just one question do you wash your pleo clothes? And how by hand or in the washing machine ?

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy

Wow! They look so great in their new clothes!

Piggy

Wow! They look so great in their new clothes!

Thank you ! And it protects their skin , on my rb Lenny the paint was peeling a bit on his shoulder and Leo my ugobe stays in good shape to..

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace

They are two well dressed Pleos and Kat always makes gorgeous outfits, any pleo would be proud to wear one of Kat's designs. If only she made them in a human size... %) ;D

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace

I have never actually washed any of mine as they have just not gotten dirty :P  But there is no reason why you couldn't wash the clothes if they needed it.  I would be inclined to either hand wash or put them into a linen bag or pillow case before putting them in the machine.  Hope that helps :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie

Mine just got turfed in the washing machine in a washing bag to stop them getting all tangled with everything else. Warm wash and then air dry on the line. I wouldn't put them in the dryer.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Piggy

OK , thanks for the advice Kat and IMR !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal