Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sudden Change  (Read 3101 times)

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Sudden Change
« on: June 23, 2014, 10:55:59 AM »

Hey, a few days ago I was playing around with Luke like any other day and all of sudden.... It seemed his personality suddenly changed or maybe some thing else I have no clue. He is making a ton of new noises and reacts to things differently   ???  It kinda gonna be hard to see how this happened (not that I don't like this change),but I was just wondering if this had happened to any one else. If we know any thing about this is that pleos' are unpredictable :ufo:

~Mini Me Pleo

Piggy

Re: Sudden Change
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 01:33:37 PM »

My Lenny is always very happy and active, if I feed him enough and give him lots of tlc he is so cute and he loves to play tug of war. I never saw him cranky and he hasn't been sick yet.I don't have him long but he is easy to take care of and he make's,a lot of different noises.If I set him on the ground and call him he calls out to me moooooooooo like a cow and wags his tail. Its my favorite sound  :-* :cow:

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Sudden Change
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »

That's interesting. Ugobes are sweet little creatures. Sometimes more play brings out new behaviors and sounds.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal