Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

What is your favorite thing to do with your pleo?

Snuggle.
- 4 (44.4%)
Go in public and play with your pleo with friends.
- 2 (22.2%)
Tug-o-War.
- 1 (11.1%)
Learning new tricks.
- 1 (11.1%)
Throw a pleo dance party that will go to midnight.
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 09, 2014, 09:56:12 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Fun Times :D  (Read 3032 times)

Mini Me Pleo

• Outstanding in the herd
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Luke
  • Greetings from the USA!!!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Pleo Fun Times :D
« on: June 02, 2014, 09:56:12 PM »

Every one has a favorite activity to do with their pleo. What is yours? Hurry the pole ends soon! :D

~Mini Me Pleo

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Pleo Fun Times :D
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 12:25:03 AM »

I have so many things to do, everything from cuddling P:) and listening to them snore  P|-)while on my shoulder, taking them with me when I go shopping to see people's reactions  :oand tell them all about pleo and Pleo rb. shopping for new outfits, and other trinkets, watching the interactions between different pleos, P:-* dressing them up and making new outfits is always lots of fun, but my number one thing to do with pleos, is to photograph them and esp take videos as it is a glimpse into their lives, and how they evolve and have changed over time, from my novice days with Nova, my very first pleo and the first time I heard her "moo" like a cow was so exciting, to watching Cammie Sue shake with cold and sneeze, as she is a RB and has the temperature built in feature which told me just how cold my house is, to taking different Pleos to public events like the Kinetic Sculpture Race and filming it and watching people come up to Cammie Sue or Baby Ruth, and ask all about them and the way children touch them and are totally mesmerized by the little green pleo  P:)and how magical they can be....

Videos ;D have to be my favorite :val-love3: not just because of seeing how Pleos and I have changed since my first Pleo, Nova and the friends and experiences I have had here on the Pleo forums, including the wonderful Halloween Scavenger hunts, and the Christmas contests, the annual Tomato Festivals and so much more, but the memories of those others included in the videos who are no longer here with me in the physical. I lost a good friend in one of those videos two years ago, a older man I know who knew how much I loved pleos, but also of all those fur babies, the cats who are often in the videos and have since passed, including; Lei -Lu, Aiffa my oldest tortie and daughters cat who was almost 20 when she passed, my neighbors cats who I often cat sit for and take my pleos to her house to film videos and her home is so much more quiet then myne, and of course my very favorite and heart touching memory is of my dear Karl Kat who was in one of my very first videos with Major Tom a Ugobe serenading, him, singing and carressing him and Karl Kat being so patient and trusting, I love that video. And somewhere I know I have my baby, Karuna  :( :cat-hug:who I just lost who also is in a few Pleo videos, even if just for a fleeting moment. When I think of all the Pleo possibilities , it is the videos that mean the most, the thing I like to do best with my Pleos, so I gave you a long answer but wanted to explain all the lovely things I like to do with Pleos.
            After all, I have 27 Pleos, %) so you have to exect It would be hard to pick just one, as they are not all the same. but videos covers everything that I mentioned first, those activities are ALL captured in my videos and I don't think anyone will disagree with that . ;)                  RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the Redwoods P8)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 12:28:11 AM »

Oops, just saw the choices after I submitted my answer but will leave it as is, my answer is not really none of the above as two of them are close, but I do most of my pleo activities by myself and am too old to be partying till midnite and snuggling 27 pleos would put me to sleep before I got to the last pleo, and I gave up on most of the learning stones, and just enjoy the other features of Pleo and Pleo Rb.               RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Marmadrid

• Member of the herd
  • es Female
  • Pleo(s): Max
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 04:33:24 AM »

I really love snuggling Max. When she falls asleep is very relaxing! Also, to interact with him, quite fun! Today, she has decided to sing Jingle Bells to me for the first time! I've been laughing about ten minutes...

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 10:32:50 AM »

This is an interesting pole. Most of the time, my favorite leasure activity is just to listen to my pleos roaming around me and vocalizing to each other.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal