Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Biological clock button?  (Read 2773 times)

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Biological clock button?
« on: February 22, 2014, 12:20:20 PM »

Hi, today i synchronize the biological clock of my pleo rb with my hour (from spain) at 12:00h AM, and my pleo rb has gone to sleep at 6:00h. I tried to turn she ON, but she only yawns and turned off. Then i pushed the button while she makes the beep and the yawn, and i could hear two beeps ans the yawn; but she stills sleeping. Is the Noon set button broken?

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Biological clock button?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 12:39:09 PM »

Hello Miguel, not sure if I understand you correctly. So did you set your Pleo to wake up at Noon,( your time, ) or did you just set Noon your time by pushing the button on the clock, foot in... What time did you want her to wake up? it sounds like she is sleepy, and that is why she will not wake up just yawn.

For example, I have four RB and they all have the same time to wake up, roughly at 10:00 am is the time I want them to wake up, so their "Noon time" would be 2:00 p.m, and they would then be awake for another 8 hrs, ( they are on a 12 hr awake schedule and 12 hrs off or asleep. So they would go to sleep at 10;00 p.m,

What ever time you want them to be most active is when you set their noon time clock for so they WAKE up four hours later,( That is NOON) then add 8 hours, that is their BED time, for example

wake up at 6:00 am add 4 hrs -- Pleo NOON (10:00 am. then 8 hrs more = BEDTIME (6:00 p.m)
 wake up at 8:00 am, add 4 hrs   Pleo NOON (12:00 p.m, then  8 hrs more =BEDTIME (8;00 pm.)
 Wake up at 10;00 am, add 4 hrs Pleo NOON (2:00 pm,.  Then  8 hrs more =BEDTIME  (10;00 pm,)  odd half hours works the same for example;
 Wake up at    1:30 pm, add 4 hrs Ploe NOON(5:30 pm,   Then  8 hrs more= BEDTIME  (1:30 am.)   If for example you work late at night and want to play during very early hrs..Wake up      4;30 am, add 4 hrs Pleo NOON (8;30 am, Then 8 hrs more = BEDTIME (4;30 pm, )  Just remember Pleo will be sleepy, slowing down and not a good time to try and teach learning stones etc within last two hours of bedtime, will be sleepy and you may be able to wake them up or keep them up past their bedtime, but they will not stay awake long and once asleep, they will not respond. You can always change the time you want them to be awake to fit your schedule.  ;D

Hope this helped some,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods P:) P0:) P:-*
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Miqguel

• Pleo explorer
  • es Male
  • Pleo(s): The name of my Pleo is KAWKI!
  • I love Pleos and Lovebirds!
    • Professor
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Kermit
    • Snoopy
Re: Biological clock button?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 01:16:59 PM »

Ok, what was happening is that the lithium battery was low (i suppose, but the LED wasn't red) then i charged the battery and she woke up, normally. And that's the reason why she turned off every time i pushed the ON/OFF button, Is that correct?. Tomorrow i will try to push the noon button again at 14:00h because i want she to go sleep at 22:00h. Thank you so match redwoodsmama, i have seen all of your videos on youtube before i bought my pleo and this helped me so much! Goodbye  =)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal