Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jemma took Pleo to the park today....  (Read 1617 times)

Eramshaw89

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
Jemma took Pleo to the park today....
« on: August 23, 2013, 09:41:11 PM »

Hello everyone haha it was so funny we took her Ugobe Pleo to the park for a BBQ and it was a kid's magnet all of a sudden we were surrounded by little kids. Jemma is 8 and is very careful with Pleo but seeing all the kids patting it and trying to grab him freaked me out, one little boy said "can we squish it?" with which I said "no you can't because it cost lots of money" and I turned it off and said oh look he is goine to sleep. The kids were so disappointed but I winked at Jemma so she knew I had just turned him off. Eventually they wandered off, yeah they were 5 yrs and under so were going to get a bit rough with him. One cute thing he did do was show off with the balance on two leg trick! We patted him, that's the first time he did it and that was surrounded with kids.

I forgot to take pictures. But overall Jemma loves him to bits! I haven't done the update yet but as soon as my SD card reader arrives I will. Just a shame his battery is nearly dead and we only get 20 mins play time at the most.

:) Emma :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Jemma took Pleo to the park today....
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 10:03:07 PM »

So glad Jemma had fun and was pleased with her Pleo, When the new egg battery arrives you will have plenty of playtime and time to take those videos. Yes, little children just do not understand that Pleos are vulnerable and can be broken easily, esp the necks, which can break without warning, so being careful around little ones is very important. I loved the story of how you just said Pleo was going to sleep, great way  to disperse the crowd, even a small child will understand a baby needs to get it's rest.

Has Jemma picked out a name yet? Thanks fpr posting the story!  RWM :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Jemma took Pleo to the park today....
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 01:51:44 AM »

Hehe, Pleo's are a child magnet for sure :) I always tell them very firmly that if ANYONE grabs the neck or tail I will turn it off immediately. That seems to work :)

I'm glad you are enjoying Pleo :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal