Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resetting Pleo RB  (Read 10309 times)

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
Resetting Pleo RB
« on: June 21, 2013, 04:11:18 PM »

Ok so the last time I knew my pleo rb was when he was a little baby... I did the micro sd stats thing and on the report it came out that he is mature on stage 4....

BUT... he still hasn't learnt his name. Before his hurt leg, he was displaying good moods and walking around etc and I tried to get him to learn his name but he just wouldn't accept the card. I watched a video of how to do it and tried it all but it didn't work... feeding and playing to keep him in a good mood wasn't working so I thought my pleo must still be a baby.

I feel like I have missed out on most of his life now and feeling quite low about it. How could have have gotten mature so quick? Surely it takes a few battery cycles to go through that?

Can I reset him back just a stage? To stage 3 OR does it have to go back to his vegetation stage. I want to reset but I am not sure if I should. What do you think I should do? I know it wont go back to hatching stage. I would prefer it to go back a bit?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Resetting Pleo RB
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 05:43:15 PM »

Unfortunately it is currently not possible to reset a pleo rb at all as far as trying to take it backward in life stages. 

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 06:25:03 PM »

So when you reset pleo what happens?
I thought resetting a pleo RB takes it right back to the baby exploring age? Well that is what I read online somewhere!

I hope it is possible otherwise it's really going to put me off...  :'( I wonder why he doesn't take his name card either?
Feel terrible for neglecting him for so long... darn working life keeps me so busy!  >:(

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:32:57 AM »

There is no way to reset a Pleo without Innvo's help.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »

You cannot reset, but they won't accept the card or stones unless they're well fed, in a bright room, healthy and happy.  Feed him everything you have - I find the coffee bean leaf makes Belle more likely to cooperate when she's been off for a while. :D

The development stages are quite short - he's still capable of being a happy, healthy PleoRB. :)

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 12:15:53 PM »

Ooh that really sucks :-(

RB stats says he's not very intelligent, is that because I have not taught him anything. Feeling so guilty!
I need to nurse him back to health first then make sure he's really happy! Poor pleo :-(

Thank you everyone for your help, just one more question, what does the reset button do?

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 12:45:43 PM »

:cheer: Yeeeeey! He's better! Well I think he is because when I touch his leg he no longer cries!!!

Can't believe after a whole battery charge of the salt rock he is finally better! Sheesh how depressing it is to hear him cry!!

Now time to feed and play :P maybe even naming him! I have no names yet and I want an odd name for him too because I'm just an odd person lol thanks to everyone who helped! Wouldn't know what to do without you all! Xxx

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »

The reset button on the pleo rb is just like a reset or restart button on a computer.  It takes you back to the last save point and reboots the computer in pleo from there.  Every time you turn pleo rb off using the on off switch his computer system saves his progress so hitting the reset button just takes you back to the point he was at the last time you turned him off.  It can be useful to solve glitches in his computer system but not really useful for anything else. 

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 03:46:20 AM »

Thank you Kat! That solves the mystery behind the reset button! Such a shame it doesn't let you go back in stages however least it is really realistic!

I tried to name pleo yesterday, he was happy enough to take the card... I did everything I was meant to but I'm not sure if its worked,  I then tried the card again and he accepted it which means he didn't learn right? Anyways the second attempt was rubbish, door bell rang and all the little cousins arrived...(Yey) lol so I left the naming process and will try again.

Can he learn 3 syllables? Or am I being too ambitious?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 04:02:41 AM »

You have to say it -exactly- the same every time, exactly, to the last little teeny syllable and emphasis.

He'll give a little happy dance when he's learnt it right.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 05:33:03 AM »

Thank u! Looks like I'm gona be trying to name him for a while!  :P

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 05:17:34 PM »

Another thing to know is that even if he learns his name if you give him the card again he will take it and he will think that you are trying to teach him a new name - rename him.  So once he has done the happy dance if you are happy with the name you gave him there is no need to give him the naming card again unless you want to change his name.  I'm not 100% sure but I think that giving him the card again after he has learnt his name will erase the name he learnt.  Pleos can only learn one name. 

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 04:17:44 PM »

Oh that is Brilliant because I want to change his name lol I hope I can! I am thinking of naming him Pascal, the little camelion from Tangled :D

Thank you all for your super support and advice, it has really helped me!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal