Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing with pleo rb after a long time  (Read 3106 times)

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
Playing with pleo rb after a long time
« on: June 16, 2013, 08:30:00 AM »

I got my Pleo RB a long time ago, he is lovely and I really enjoyed playing with him but became extremely busy... so busy I never got the chance to name him!!

I am a teacher and finally summer is coming and last term is not the most stressful so I now finally have time to play with pleo.

Now when I play with him do I reset him? What do I do, any info would be really helpful!

I have literally forgotten everything about him... I have all the little bits and pieces for him e.g. coffee beans, chili, ice etc

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Playing with pleo rb after a long time
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »

Just switch him on ........ and feed him!  It might help to remind yourself which food leaves are which by reading a few posts, but you cannot reset an RB to hatch again, so you can just pick up where you left off. :)

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 12:28:39 PM »

Thank you for the reply!!

So I do not need to reset him? I know that he will not go back to hatching stage... but I remember when I was last playing with him, he seemed really upset, I tried everything. Ice, chilli, mushroom, the leaves, sugar cane... Im not sure what was wrong with him. The room was really lit as well. He hadn't hurt himself either.

You see the card they come with... I have read somewhere that if you look it up online, you can check his health and emotions. How do I do that?

Sorry for all these questions... It can be annoying when someone does not know anything and I am pretty rubbish with electronic things anyways lol

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 04:47:12 PM »

As long as you give him a good feed as soon as you switch him on he will be as happy as ever.  He will be quite hungry after his long sleep but once that is sorted out he should be fine.  If your worried about his health you could feed him the mushroom a couple of times after giving him the regular food leaf until he doesn't want it any more.

The info you can get from pleoworld online will tell you about your pleos characteristics and traits but wont give you an update on his health.  You can download a program called ProbeRB  from the download section here on the forum.  You stick this onto a micro SD card and insert it into the pleo and then switch him on.  It will talk to you and give you his health report and stats.  Hope that helps :)

ninz

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 04:51:16 PM »

Thank you so much!

I will try that tomorrow... Thanks for the micro SD thing. I was wondering what that was. My micro SD is on its way so hopefully this week sometime I can try that. For now I will just have to nurse him back to his chirpy-self. They said on his report that he might be brave and independant :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal