Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo has limited actions!  (Read 1642 times)

nicholasljy123

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
Pleo has limited actions!
« on: June 02, 2013, 07:59:41 AM »

I got my pleo for almost 5 months now and I had experienced tail problems and speaker problems and skin problems. I did, however notice that after I turn him on, he looks at me, growls, and I give him food. He takes a long time to respond to the leaf and when I place it in his mouth, he just stays there not moving until 6 seconds later then he chews. The here is the WEIRD part:
He ALWAYS drops his head, closes his eyes, and sniffs. Here is his speech which I have heard non stop after feeding him: sniffsniff....sniffsniff.........grooooooowl.......sniff.........grooooooooooowllll.....
Apart from that, his actions REPEAT non stop, like even after playing tug of war. He pauses for 3 seconds after each action and then proceeds with another(Without smooth movements)
I love pleo for his looks but his personality becomes so predictable I can even predict what his next action or sound will be.
Anyone have the same problem, or was I cheated? Pleo is becoming boring unless I can do a software update...

Thanks

Nicholas Jun Yi

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Pleo has limited actions!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:33:45 AM »

Well, I don't think you were cheated. I'm sorry if you are becoming disappointed with your pleo. The six second pause between you putting in the food and his recognizing it is a bit strange but you are right in that that pleo's actions are limited. Perhaps it's just not enough robot for you. I still say for the price point, pleo does a pretty good job of mimicking life. I'm also sorry that your experience has been littered with all these problems. to my knowledge as far as an update, Innvo hasn't put anything out for the RB for a long time. If you're bored with your pleo's current personality, try running Change RB and modifying his DNA settings to see if it makes him a little less predictable. I hope this was helpful.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

nicholasljy123

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
Re: Pleo has limited actions!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 01:29:39 AM »

Thanks. Will try.
Nicholas Jun Yi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal