Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: two new pleo 2009's for sale  (Read 1598 times)

pleospare

• Egg
  • Female
two new pleo 2009's for sale
« on: May 26, 2013, 02:38:16 PM »

Hello,

I have two brand new Pleo 2009 in the box - neither have been played with.

The chargers and batteries seem not to be working and I have no leaves.

Basically their grandfather bought them for my kids who took them out the box once and never played with them ever again.  In the process of moving we boxed them up in their original boxes - without its battery, charger or leaves.  We fully unpacked a year ago and I still cannot find the parts.

I would be looking to sell them for $279 each.  I can provide photographs of them.

Would anyone be interested in new bodies?  I don't know what else to do with them and I didn't want to just throw them out.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: two new pleo 2009's for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 05:09:41 PM »

Just wanting to clarify so you are selling two Innvo pleos 2009 model (so not RB's)  and they come with a battery and charger?   But no training leaf?
And the price is $279 For each pleo.  So for both $558.  Does this price include postage?  Or is that extra?  It would probably help if you were to post some pics of the pleos too showing just what you get.  It is a good idea to show the pleos skin from all angles including the belly as some pleos have issues with their skin getting cracks in the paint and holes or wear spots usually in the underarms. 

Also just a query about the batteries not working.  Are you sure it is the batteries that have the issue and not the pleos?  You say that the pleos have never been played with.  Were they ever turned on at all?  If so did they work then?  It is a lot of money to be spending on a robot that potentially wont work.  Especially considering that the new owner will need to purchase a new battery at the cost of around $60 plus postage. It would be sad to discover after all that, that the pleo wont run. 
I know that this is the limited edition 2009 Innvo pleo but you can get a Ugobe pleo second hand from ebay for $200 or less and for one that doesn't work (or can't be proved to work) they tend to sell for less than $100 (sometimes a lot less).  A brand new pleo rb sells for $469 and second hand ones tend to go for around $350 depending on what accessories come with them. 

Anyway just some food for thought.   :) 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal