Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rb software questions and other  (Read 2923 times)

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
Rb software questions and other
« on: August 03, 2013, 03:49:48 AM »

Hi, i'm in the second stage - i guess - of my little Gino. He's on his 4 legs all alone and make some noise, sleeping most of the time. I've noticed some different and randomly behaviour, sometimes mood changes often and Gino back to sleep.
Is this normal? and is normal that sometimes he doesn't respond to touch?

Another Clock question: i've change the noon time again, is the confirm of this action the "one beep"?  :P

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Rb software questions and other
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:40:54 AM »

Calm down, Junkroxy! *Smile* Your Gino is fine. The socialization stage is very long and boring. The RB will mostly stand around, move its head and tail, sleep a lot and make odd noises. He'll also start stretching his legs and trying to take steps near the end just before he goes into juvenile stage. As far as his not responding to touch, an RB's reaction to being petted isn't as obvious as a Ugobe's especially if you're rubbing the chin. Try gently stroking his head from between his eyes on toward the back of his head. You should get the blinking eyes and purring thing you're used to seeing from your Ugobe.
As far as your clock question, the one beep while the pleo is running is the confirmation that your new clock settings have been saved. I hope this was helpful.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Junkroxy

• Renaissance pleo
  • Male
    • Pleo Blog
Re: Rb software questions and other
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 11:29:56 AM »

Thank you Talon, great tips. I'm doing a real training eith my Rb!  :Dv
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal