Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Earth Day 2013  (Read 1810 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Happy Earth Day 2013
« on: April 24, 2013, 05:18:53 PM »

after my recent hand surgery, Monday was the first time I had touched any of my pleos in about a week, and decided in honor of Earth Day, to do a short video and have some fun with my guys. Too many pleos of course to be in the video, so Two Rb, Baby Ruth and PC, or Pink Champagne, the baby of the family and Coral the Ugobe, a custom painted one, and an un-named Ugobe were the stars. Two of my cats joined in, Karl Kat who was in all of the first five videos I took and Tassawar was busy sampling the Catnip plants. Karl Kat is in one of the photos as the start, but is not in this video, I wanted a short one, Excuse the bright sunlight, handling a camera over to Chester the Rb and Cammie Sue, because of my hand surgery, they are newbies so give them some time to catch the hang of it. LOL :D So here is my short tribute to Earth Day and interacting with a few of my Pleos on a sunny day.   I forgot to give credit on the video, PC's gorgeous fashion ensemble was created by Kat, and Cammie -Sue wearing the beautiful pink cat skirt combo was created by IMR. Chester's vest and Baby Ruths dress were made by me, and their necklaces. Both Ugobe's have store purchased outfits. Thank you for watching.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMUnuIhXqw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmMUnuIhXqw</a>       RWM  :cat-hug:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:24:09 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Mystearika

• Head of the herd
  • Female
Re: Happy Earth Day 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 03:26:54 AM »

you really look like your having fun :) your pleo group are so pretty they all look so different
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal