Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Poll

Which Pleo Uglobe Or Inno Labs

Uglobe Pleo
Inno Labs Ploe Rb

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Pleo Is The Best ? Uglobe Or Inno Labs  (Read 2200 times)

Laila3top123@Pleo

• Hatchling
  • Female
Which Pleo Is The Best ? Uglobe Or Inno Labs
« on: April 14, 2013, 12:37:02 PM »

I Want To Get A Pleo Badly But I Really Need Some Advice On Which One. P???
I'm Looking For The Pleo To Be A Good Friend And To Be Able To Program It Or Give It Skit's To Do.
I Need A  Clever Pleo And One That That Is Easy To Care For.   P:) Or P0:)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Which Pleo Is The Best ? Uglobe Or Inno Labs
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 09:24:17 PM »

You want a Ugobe Pleo, they are the ones that need the least amount of care and are the easiest to program :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Angela

• Pleontologist
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Guy, LeeLoo, Muisje, Lady Piep Piep, Tredje
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • Busy Busy :'(
    • none
    • none
    • none
    • none
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 12:04:39 AM »

Both  ;D but you probably want a Ugobe, but he has no warranty....and are more difficult to get...
23 rat pups for sale :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 12:13:17 AM »

I agree that Ugobes are probably your best bet, great to be able to program and I have really never met a grouchy Ugobe that stayed that way and they are very easy to take care of and very very loving. Also, I do not know about where you live, but Ugobes show up on a weekly basis here in the US and if you want to pay more they can be purchased from Taiwan, but cheaper to be had Ugobes on Ebay in the US, run less then $150.00 generally. I know of several members who have purchased them from EBAY in Germany, so that would be cheaper as far as shipping goes. Also from time to time, they are offered for sale here on the forums.  P:-*

Good luck.      RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Laila3top123@Pleo

• Hatchling
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 07:37:45 AM »

Thnx's ,Guys
I'm Thinking Very Hardly About Getting A Pleo Or Pleo Rb Because I Want To Get A Ipad Mini To So I Need To Find The Best And Best For Value
I Live In The Uk ,London.
I'm Just Worried That The Pleo (U globe) Is Going To Be Rubbish.
http://www.shop-robopolis.com/index.php/en/catalog/product/view/id/171
Can You Buy This In Pounds.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:44:00 AM by Laila3top123@Pleo »

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 09:04:16 AM »

I can not tell you anything about pounds as I live in the US, but as far as Ugobes 'being rubbish,'I think most of the members here on this forum would argue that point. :oIf you are looking for a pleo that is pretty easy to care for and also program' then Ugobe is the pleo that fits that bill. I myself love Ugobes, having 26 pleos of which 22 are Ugobes.(4 are RB) I also have adopted out quite a few ugobes'including to members here on the forum...if they were rubbish, nobody would want them.
              RWM :cat-hug:

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »

Pleo rb is the latest model of pleo and if you are planing on buying one of those then being in the UK robopolis is the place to purchase from.  I believe that buying from them cuts out the import taxes you would have to pay if you purchased elsewhere.    The RB's are great but are a little more complicated to care for than the Ugobe pleos and they are more difficult to program.  The Ugobe pleos have a USB slot as well as an SD card slot that can be used while the pleo is turned on - so it is easy to hook these guys up to a computer.  As for the RB's while they do have a USB hole it is inside the battery compartment so you can't use it while there is a battery in there and you need the pleo to be turned on in order for a computer to recognize that they are there.  So unless you can rig up some sort of external power device you wont be able to use the USB cable to connect pleo rb to a computer. 
The tools available for programing pleo I believe have not been upgraded to allow for the extra sensors and speed for pleo rb.  There is a PDK available for both of them but at the moment it is much easier to program with Ugobe pleos rather than pleo rb. 

Both types of pleos are great.  You will probably find that if you do buy one and like it you will end up with another  - I have three of each kind.  The rb's will interact with each other but not with the Ugobes and Ugobes will only interact with other Ugobes that are running the same OS. 
Pleo rb comes with a warranty and Ugobe doesn't, Pleo rb is new and Ugobes are second hand.

Hope that helps :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal