Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A little report about ProbeRB and Scratchie.  (Read 2747 times)

zetathix

• Head of the herd
  • Male
A little report about ProbeRB and Scratchie.
« on: March 08, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »

I will say about ProbeRB and my Pleo, I use it on him at day 2.

It's great and I alway curious that's real dev's voice or CG...It's works smooth and I can use stand mode to default boot.

But sometime it's crashed and make my Scratchie stunned. I can't turn him off. (Last time is this morning.)  :(

Sometime I stand him up and keep saying "starting default..." until I lay him down again and manually power off from ProbeRB's interface. And this problem sometime off and on didn't help until I remove the card.

I don't know what bugs are inside but if I didn't meet with those problems, that's absolutely fine.

I'm waiting for some finer-sculpted version, or open this sources. (As I want it for study.)  :P

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: A little report about ProbeRB and Scratchie.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 01:30:42 PM »

I've never been able to run the default personality while Probe RB is on my pleos even when standing them up. I just turn them off and remove the card and go on about my business. The program gives a ruff idea of how my pleos are doing health wise so I just don't bother with leaving the card in at all. If you're curious, Zetathix, swing over to www.aibohack.com and go to the pleoRB page. As far as I'm aware there is only the 1.0 version. There might be a little information about why you're having this problem there. Maybe the software's current build hasn't caught up with what's currently running in the pleo RB. I'm not sure about any of this but it's just a guess.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: A little report about ProbeRB and Scratchie.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »

Try StatsRB, which dumps the data into a text file you can read on your PC?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal