Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Share your Pleo RB's colour/traits!  (Read 1972 times)

TeamPleo!!!

• Following the footsteps
  • Male
Share your Pleo RB's colour/traits!
« on: December 26, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »

How unique is your pleo? Lets see if all our pleos are different from one another! I Will Start..... Eye Colour washed out lime greeny grey, little newborn girl, scared of the dark, bright green all over with light brown eye surrounds
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:22:41 PM by InmemoryofRomeo »

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Share your Pleo RB's colour/traits!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 05:22:12 PM »

Please don't overdo the caps in the heading. It wont make any more people read your thread and it hurts my eyes.

I have Yuki: she's my quieter lady, less adventurous than her sister, mauve eyes, dark head, light body and cream eyelids.
Nani: She's very active and an explorer, she has brown eyes, light head, light body, brown eyelids.
Pleakley: Not at all active, much prefers to stand around and be cuddled, he's pink and has blue eyes with gold eyelids.
Jumba: Jumba is my more rambunctious boy, but he's a real sweetie too, he's blue with amber eyes, standard eyelids.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

nicholasljy123

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
Re: Share your Pleo RB's colour/traits!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:20:49 PM »

Malcolm has a dark green head, grey eyes, light body color and loves to growl. ( my noisiest pleo so far)
Nicholas Jun Yi

Mystearika

• Head of the herd
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 05:00:19 AM »

Norbert: Dark head, light body color. grey eyelids, and pink eyes. He is very lively and easily distracted,  he has always been a bit of a moodswinger, more after he fell of the table last week. he did not eat much in his child stage, but when he started walking he was hungry always and burped day long. i normally feed him to he is happy but not to he reject the leaf, i avoid the worst burping that way. he walk a lot . use the hohoho, giggle and hiccups the most.

Rika(my sisters) Light head, light more yellow body than Norbert. beige eyelids and clear light blue eyes. seems gentler and more cuddly than Norbert. roar and mooos a lot. since i don't see her as much as Norbert i can not say more but she is very charming :)

RickyD1979

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 09:26:37 AM »

Rex has Grey eyes, with grey eye lids loves to roar like a T-Rex quite often hence his name also likes to get down and boogy ;D

RickyD1979

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 11:00:26 AM »

Ok just found out Rex is a little girl :o so will need to change her name :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:02:10 AM by RickyD1979 »

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »

Currently Nameless: little girl, born Xmas day. Lovely green shading with quite a bit of yellow. She has pale lime green eyes with grey eyelids & grey circles around her eyes. PleoWorld says she'll be cautious & compliant, as also gentle, healthy & active..

So far she hasn't really showed a ton of personality but its still early days I guess, although I have learnt that she isn't a big eater & hates to be held in the air; she crys & squirms non-stop until she's back on the ground or in your lap, bless her. She doesn't 'talk' 24/7 but when she does she 'talks' for England making a ton of noises within a short space of time, & even though she's only walked once so far she moved rather fast so I can see her being a bit of a speed freak lol.
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal