Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Outfit for Skitterbug, Modeled by Baby Ruth, Pleo Rb.  (Read 1251 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleo Outfit for Skitterbug, Modeled by Baby Ruth, Pleo Rb.
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:15:28 PM »

Ok, Skitterbug is getting a new pleo, Yeah, and from another forums member. ;D skitterbug knew she would need a new battery as the old ones are just worn out, so she bought one from me through the forums storefront, and my store, Nova's Neccessiteis. Included with her new battery, charger combination, I wanted to give her something extra. So here modeling the first of two outfits, is Baby Ruth modeling the first one. The second one is a suprise, but in the color she chose. ** all orders recieve a free Pleo item or two from me as a way to say Thank you for your business and also get a discount in price.

So Skitterbug, let me know if you like this outfit as number one or not.  *light1b* *light1g* *light1y* *leaf* (: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0RJonY2WwQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0RJonY2WwQ</a>

RWM  :cat: and the Kitten capers :cat: and Pleo  P:D Township of the Redwoods *tree01*

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

skitterbug

• Conifer Leaf gatherer
  • ca Female
Re: Pleo Outfit for Skitterbug, Modeled by Baby Ruth, Pleo Rb.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »

How fabulous is that? That's a really nice fabric! I love it  P:) it looks so soft and warm, too - it'll certainly keep my new dino warm up here in canada!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal