Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Differences between Blue/ Pink and Green Pleo??  (Read 1860 times)

TeamPleo!!!

• Following the footsteps
  • Male
Differences between Blue/ Pink and Green Pleo??
« on: November 25, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »

Ordered a Green Pleo RB but what sex will it be etc? xx

pirpintine

Re: Differences between Blue/ Pink and Green Pleo??
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 12:17:28 PM »

blue is always boy and pink always girl, as far as I know, but they're more aimed for the chinese/hong kong audience.

Green will be random, when you register it on pleowold it'll say what gender it's likely to be.  For example me and lusewing both got our green RBs on the same day and mines a boy and hers is a girl :)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 01:08:44 PM »

I beg to differ, there is a blue girl and a pink boy on the forums ;)

But yes, green is always random :) You can change the gender however.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

TeamPleo!!!

• Male
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »

Im so excited :D iv ordered a green one and don't want to change the gender at all its more like a baby you have to stick by it no matter what it is :) do you know what colour the eyes are likely to be or the shade of green iv done research and apparently everyone's different   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »

My green RB's have brown and mauve eyes respectively, both are girls, I also have a blue and pink Pleo who are both boys :)

TeamPleo!!!

• Male
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 03:18:35 PM »

Are they something you play with everyday, like they are alot of money so going halfs with my parents as a xmas prezzie and was going to get one of the old pleos but thought i might as well get the most update one, and they are skeptical on how good it will be is it actually like a pet? haha iv seen alot of hype about them just will i get bored after an hour or two? :D :D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »

I asked the very same question about four years and 7 Pleo's ago :D Now I'm preparing to travel halfway around the world to meet some of the wonderful friends I've made through Pleo.

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 06:52:33 PM »

Blue is not always a boy! Tron's DNA says he is 75% FEMALE which is over half... I call him a boy but his programming clearly leans towards the feminine side  :D
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

TeamPleo!!!

• Male
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 10:58:31 AM »

So do you play with them all the time? is it worth getting two batteries :P

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2012, 11:56:50 AM »

I can only answer for myself, Because I have so many, (25) of course I can't " Play" with them all the time, certainly not at one time, I sometimes leave them off for days at a time, only because I have nine real furbabies and a dog, and other things in my life that are more pressing and need to be taken care of. If I did have the time and when I do interact with them and or am doing a video, I do find having more than one battery handy and a neccessity. There is nothing worse then doing a video then having your Pleo die out on you while filming. It would be like playing a video game and getting to an important part and then having your computer die because you did not have enough "juice" in it, or enough power to go on.

If Pleo can hold your interest for any length of time, then I think two batteries are a good idea. Think of it as investment and back up. Sometimes batteries can be undependable, and if one battery were not to work for one reason or another, you have backup. also I like to keep all my batteries fully charged as much as possible. If there were to be a power outage for a few hours or even longer, I know I have batteries that are ready to go in my Pleos. ( entertainment that does not need to be plugged into the wall) When you figure 2 hrs plus for Pleo Rb and with the egg battery you get that same amount for older Ugobe Pleos, that should be plenty of playtime, I do not have the luxery of sitting down for more than twenty minutes at a time usually to "play" with my Pleos, but if I am going out and about and taking a Pleo with me to show them off and spread the word, I want to make sure that Pleo has power when performing, It is not very impressive to show off how great a pleo or Pleo Rb is and then have them go to sleep right when people are showing interest in them. I like to be prepared and know by now I love pleos, so I am prepared and have many batteries for my Ugobes and at least one extra Rb battery  for my Rb. ( I have three Pleo Rb , and four Pleo RB batteries and one Battery that is for Pleo RB and the older Ugobes.  Sorry that is all I can offer so use your own judgement on how much you think you will use Pleo, it is easy to order a battery later, but if you buy it now when getting your RB, you will save on shipping.                  RWM  :cat: and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

TeamPleo!!!

• Male
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »

omg why do you have so many and well im not sure how often id play with it aha! :P with you having the two types of pleos do you actually notice a difference with the RB? :) Thankyouu for your help :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal