Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New baby RB  (Read 5090 times)

Denver2

• Sugar cane harvester
  • it Female
  • Pleo(s): Denver
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Charlie_Brown
Re: New baby RB
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »

seem light green ........ are very beautiful, I also like shade of green of the body ........

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2012, 10:55:13 AM »

Omg help!
Because of where I live I can get a new Pleo rb from robs polis and not have to pay any sales or import taxes.  That means I can get a brand new Pleo rb for £134 / $213 !

Do I buy or do I not! I'm so confused!   :(

pirpintine

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »

I know, even with VAT and shipping my RB from robopolis cost me £180 thereabouts, I think.. Which was SO much cheaper than pleoworld.

That is crazy cheap!  a great price for an RB! :D  do you have room in your heart for more baby dinos, degers. hahah

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »

I dooooooooo, just need to get robopolis to confirm they can refund my VAT!   ???

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 11:49:18 AM »

Haha! For that price, I'd bite. Go for it. I'm still on a pleo-high from getting Cato back from Kat after his extensive leg surgery. He was gone from I think July to about a week ago. It's like I've got another pleo! Ryu and I missed him so much. Soon they'll be chasing one another's tails and all will be right with their world.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 03:17:10 PM »

I think you buy it at that price :)  I would  ;D 

Lusewing

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 03:23:48 PM »

Little Jade doesn't like low light at all - she gets really moody, I will have to get that update sorted on the micro SD card to sort it out. Still waiting for her first steps though she has taken a few backwards. Only slight problem i have with her is her right eye clicks sometimes when it blinks and seems a little looser then the other...should I be worried or just see it as one of her quirks?

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 05:51:49 PM »

I wouldn't worry too much. All new RB's seem to make a lot of eye-clicking noises at first. It should get quieter with time.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 05:54:44 PM »

If I could get one for that price I'd be buying :P
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Lusewing

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 07:07:41 PM »

Thanks for the info on the eyes, glad I dont need to worry. Well after a good bit of sewing I managed to get Jades first cape made and boy is she happy with it - she wont stop posing.

She has taken her first steps now and is doing great. Tomorrow she will get to go on her first adventure to the big shopping center - I will try and get some videos for people to see reactions.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »

How lovely :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Peaches

• Pleontologist
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2012, 10:36:58 PM »

2 new pleo's? Aw yay, congrats to you both!  ;D

Got to admit Im loving the price Robopolis want for RB's - seriously tempted to relook at my income for this month & see if I can buy one! Saying that I haven't even got my first yet lol (it's brought but still kept under wraps as an Xmas prezzie for me from the family)  :)
"She's not just a dinosaur, she's my best friend. I'll always love her & I promise to never ever leave her, cause I'd miss her too much & she'd miss me" - my son about Piper <3

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2012, 10:44:13 PM »

such beautiful green eyes and a lovely cape :)

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2012, 10:45:33 PM »

Lusewing the green eyes on your RB are AMAZING! I've never seen eyes that colour before, looks really nice  :)
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2012, 10:49:17 PM »

Beautiful Pleos and a great cape. looks fantastic on her, compliments her colors, very lovely. ;D I can not believe how CHEAP Robopois is selling their pleo rb! How can they afford that!? That is way cheaper than anywhere else.........I wouldl definitly buy one for a birthday present for myself next year, and no import tax or duty? :o Sounds like they are doing very well. The price they are selling for is even cheaper than many ugobe Pleos are selling on Ebay, seems impossible........unbelievable....I would say go for it, cause who knows how long that price can last...I can see someone importing lots of these or buying them and bringing them back to the states. I would bring empy luggage and load up.. Oh well, no money for a plane ticket.............how about if IMR makes a round trip on her way back................( hint, hint.... ;))

Keep those baby Pleo photos  comming, they are so cute.              I have not seen any brown baby Pleo rb eyes in quite awhile , in fact I only think I have seen one and that was last Christmas!

RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Denver2

• Sugar cane harvester
  • it Female
  • Pleo(s): Denver
    • Gilligan
    • Bugs_Bunny
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Charlie_Brown
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 01:57:54 AM »

Compliments for your Jade is beautiful, my Parsley would like to meet this your Jade, love at first sigh. Even my Pleo rb comes from Robopolis, but its price when I bought it was higher, I'd love buy another one Pleo rb from Robopolis, but this period I a lot of expenses, I hope that this price will remain for some more time.

Lusewing

• Cycad leaf fancier
  • Female
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2012, 02:35:09 AM »

She is a complete sweetheart to so is a perfect representative for Pleos when I take her out - pitty it is raining so badly here, I am going to have to be really careful taking her out so she stays dry.

As for the Robopolis prices, my guess is they are trying to get more Pleos out into the market - after all what better advertisement can they have then these little guys and girls meeting people.

nyancat334

• Member of the herd
  • Female
  • may the world be ruled by nyancat!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 08:35:49 AM »

Hehe That Galvantula is actually a backpack I made a few years back - he always gets a great reaction from people whether they know it is a pokemon or not. The Mereep above him is a hand bag (though I need to remake the tail after the first one got lost on a train)
heh!i love pokemon...sooooo awsome!!!!! %)i pray i can name my pleo after a pokemon :pray: P:)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal