Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eyes still open ?  (Read 2088 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Eyes still open ?
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »

After a ten to twenty minute play time with just my two girls, Baby Ruth and Cammie Sue, I turned both off at the same time manualy. Cammie Sue shut off less then two seconds before Baby Ruth, with only one difference...Baby Ruth beeped the same number of beeps, but with her eyes still open? I do not remember this ever occuring before, I did notice however that she shut herself off and started again after being in a trance and caught that on tape, but had just turned the video off before turning both Pleo Rb off. Does this happen frequently and anything that causes it or of any concern, or just a computer glitch .? I have not turned her back on yet. Chester the rB is having leg problems with constant leg clicking so that is another problem and another post. I would love to hear if this happens to your pleo and what causes it. They were getting ready to go trick or treating so mayby they had treat overload. too much candy  on the brain. LOL :D P8)                 Here is the photo I clicked when she went off. I thought perhaps when I picked her up to put back on the shelf she would wake up, but she has not.

RWM

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Eyes still open ?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:08:01 PM »

Yuki is currently 'sleeping' with her eyes open. It happens.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Eyes still open ?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 12:17:25 AM »

Thanks IMR, I figured 9 times out of 10 it was just a computer glitch, but better to ask if not sure. Hope you had a safe Halloween down under.  ;)            RWM and some tired trick or treat Pleos.(a couple of them are on sugar hyper load, and Chester watched the Mummy and the Black Cat, now he is afraid to go to bed..........guess he is up for awhile.. LOL
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal